Chapter 9

Professor Banner

Whew! I never thought they can make it through the duel , but I am bit concerned about it. It seems like Paradox wouldn't stop until Duel Monsters are completely wiped from existence. 

Pharaoh meows at me, trying to comfort that everything would be fine, because he knows that Jaden wouldn't go down without a fight, as long he hangs onto the thing is precious to him the most: Duel Monsters . 

The thing I am more curious about is the mysterious duelist that is anonymous . She claims that she doesn't know Jaden, but I figured that she is hiding an important detail that maybe causes her to remain silent about her identity. 

"I wonder who you are, mystery girl." I said, "How long you can do in this duel?" 

Jemma 

I have to admit, I never imagined that I would be fighting alongside the King of Games, Yusei, and my own father to save the world of Duel Monsters from an insane Duelist who claims that Duel Monsters were the reason his timeline is destroyed. 

Yubel sees the discomfort in myself, as she slides from my dad's shadow to talk to me. 

"Jemma, how you feeling right now?" She asks me.  I turned to the Spirit with a amusing look.

"Really? You're asking about this now, Yubel? Uh, let's see. I am in a middle of a duel with my own father, The King of Games and an Synchro Duelist who is in a tough situation with saving the entire Duel Monsters World hanging in the balance. 

Not to mention that he has no idea that his own daughter has time-travelled too, that sums all of it up, don't you think?" 

Paradox said, interrupting my conversation, " I attack Dark Magician Girl with my Malefic Red-Eyes! Oh, did I fail to mention Malefic Red-Eyes' special ability? 

If a Malefic Monster destroys one monster, all the monsters on the field will be destroyed!" 

I gripped my fists but Dad yelled, "Not so fast, Paradox! You see, I activated the spell , De-Fusion! Of course it allows my Elemental Hero Neos Knight to my Extra Deck, and allow me to summon Yusei's Junk Gardna and Elemental Hero Neos back to the field! 

How you like that?!?" 

I was in total awe of my father. I had seen him duel many times back at Duel Academy, but I never would suspect he would actually made an a plan like that by using a Spell Card right on the bat! 

"Wow! That is truly incredible, Jaden!" I complimented my dad with total praise as he was rubbing his head of the compliment. 

"Gee, thanks for the compliment, Mystery Girl. You're not so bad yourself, considering of the monsters you had summoned into the field." 

I blushed of the compliment of my father , considering that I kind of felt bad that I did kind of kept my identity a secret that I am really his own daughter and he didn't suspect a thing that I was helping saving the world of Duel Monsters alongside him. 

Yusei

Nice timing , Jaden. I have to admit, he is an incredible Duelist in my account. Even the mysterious girl duelist who travelled through time is also incredible. 

Even though we don't actually know each other's fighting styles , it seems like we make an unstoppable team. 

"Well, then, I guess it's my turn! I activate Junk Gardna's special ability! I switch Malefic Red-Eyes from Attack Mode to Defense Mode, which makes that attack cancel . " 

Yugi and the girl seems to be impressed of our teamwork. "Excellent job, you two. I'm totally impressed by your teamwork." 

"Same goes for me. " The girl replied . 

Paradox then said, "Well, I attack Dark Magician with Malefic Blue Eyes!" 

"What?!?" The girl said in total shock, as the monster attacks us in an massive impact and left us with 500 LP remaining in the duel. 

The mystery girl , Jaden and Yugi stand up with total bruises on their outfits. 

"Talk about hardcore dueling! Paradox really wants to finish us that badly. " The girl exclaimed as she seems to be cockily happy. 

How can she be having fun about this duel? 

Jaden looks at her with an amusing expression on his face, as if there was something about this girl that he should be familiar with. 

Although I can guess that she must be his close relative , or there is an big massive secret about her that only she knows about while we don't. 

Paradox interrupts my thoughts, as proclaimed an attack. 

"I activate Malefic Divide! It allows me to Special Summon , Malefic Stardust Dragon from the Graveyard!"

We gasp in total shock, the move the unpredictable ability of summoning the Malefic Stardust Dragon that I couldn't bear it any longer. 

I instantly felt all hope was lost as I fell down in the knees. 

"Yusei!" The girl exclaimed of my actions.       

AN: 

Sorry for the long wait for the update of "Bonds Till End of Time" !  I guess that I needed a break from writing the update for so long. 

I promised that the next upload would be either this upcoming Friday or Saturday. 

Please be patient, thanks for who voted for this story and I hope that it was worth of waiting.