Chapter 2

Jemma

Still, I have to admit, I haven't thought this through. Even though I just met this duelist, I have learn his name is Yusei Fudo, who is a Signer of the Crimson Dragon, I didn't know if I should tell him the truth that Jaden Yuki is my father. 

As Yusei follows the Crimson Dragon, he turns to me. "Hey, you feeling all right back there?" 

I nod, "Yeah, I'm fine, Yusei. Listen, I promise that we'll find a way to get Stardust Dragon back. It's your card after all." 

He still feels anger of his card being stolen, which I knew it wasn't an easy thing to let go of. If I was in his situation, I would do everything in my power to get it back. 

As we went through the portal, I saw my father , as we saved him from being crushed by Stardust Dragon and Paradox! 

"What in the world?" Dad exclaimed. 

Jaden

This person, Paradox is very powerful. 

Banner said, "I have to say, this duelist is quite powerful, Jaden. I advise to be careful." 

"It may be true, Banner, but we have to stay positive on this. Besides, this duelist is one tough cookie." 

Yubel groans, "This isn't the time to make jokes, Jaden. Remember he is trying to destroy you with those Dragons ." 

Suddenly , something came through as a red bike came through with two people inside. 

One of them was a girl, but I couldn't help of feeling I've known her . 

The other was a boy who looks at the dragon before us. 

"I was right! It's Stardust! " She exclaimed. The boy said, who was really pissed off, "You took my dragon, I want it back!" 

"Yusei, I really don't know how you managed to follow me through time, but it will have the same affect to Jaden Yuki's timeline." 

The girl flexes her wrists as Paradox fly through with his bike and go through the time portal. 

We sat on the roof as the girl stares at me silently as if this was the first time in a while for her to meet me. 

"Uh, you're Jaden, right? You really took some hit there. Are you ok?" The boy asks. 

"Ah, I'll be fine. This isn't my first time of getting myself in trouble. " I replied as I look at the motorcycle below us. 

"That's amazing ride you got there. It looks like it came from the future." 

The girl giggles at my clueless as she said, "Of course, because it is."

"It is?" I ask.  

Banner said, "Yes. Yusei and this girl is from another time."

"Come on, that is not true. Besides , how you and Yubel know?" I ask my closest companions.

"Because just like you, Jaden, they contain a special connection to Duel Monster spirits." Yubel explains with a smile as the girl seems to be silent.

"Well, at least that solve one of our mysteries. What I don't get is what is that Paradox guy doing?" I ask.

The girl stands up as she answers my question, "Believe it or not, Paradox is trying to erase the timeline. Our time, your time, it wouldn't be here unless we stop him from altering history."

I said, "Whoa, kid, you really think this through. History is still the same. Listen, let me check the history of Domino City.

As you can see, History... has completely changed!"

We gasped of the picture we had seen. I couldn't believe this is happening.

"Why would he do such a thing?" I flex my wrists in anger.

"Well, one thing for sure, we have to find Paradox now." The girl said.

I blink, "Yeah, but how? Didn't you guys seen that he split into that portal. "

"Well, we have our own way of transportation, Jaden. C'mon, let's go." The girl replies with a sly smile as I ask, "Ok, where to?"

Yugi 

Fireworks exploded as I was with my grandpa. "I see that this event is so exciting for all duelists." 

I said, turning to him, "Yeah, and it's been a while since the Battle City tournament been held and it makes me right at ease knowing there is no trouble this time. 

Besides, word on the street is that Pegasus is arriving to help us celebrate the anniversary of Duel Monsters . "

Grandpa nods with excitement, as we saw Dragons flying above us. 

"Ah, the holograms for the festivities has arrived." He said, but then it has become real fires as the people screaming in terror. 

"I don't think those are holograms, grandpa! Those ARE REAL duel Monsters!" 

The crowd separated us as Pegasus was crushed by the building nearby. 

"Grandpa!" I yelled , trying to get him. 

After the flames died down, I searched for Grandpa. 

What I saw became my worse fear. 

His bandana was torn, and he was gone. 

"Grandpa, No!!!!!!!!!!" I cried as I saw an mysterious duelist in top of a building, felt pleased of his work

He was the one who murdered my grandfather, no doubt. 

"At last, Duel Monsters is no more!" 

I flex my wrists, but something is confusing me. What could he meant by Duel Monsters is no more?