Chapter 6

Jaden

The nerve of that guy! Stealing Duel Monster cards is one thing, but using Jesse's Rainbow Dragon against me is not something I taken likely. 

The girl seems to be totally irate of it too, as if she knew Jesse would flip to find out his most prized possession was in a duel and against an old friend. 

Paradox said, "Cyber Malefic End Dragon and Malefic Rainbow Dragon, attack Yusei directly!" 

Both Dragons attacked Yusei's Life Points as he took damage and hit across the floor! 

"Yusei!" The girl yells. 

"Are you all right?" Yugi asks curiously. 

"Speak to us, pal!" I said to the duelist as he groans a bit, as he stands up . 

He turns to us in a sad tone, as he said, "I'm sorry about that you guys. I cost us some major points there." 

That was when the girl said, "Are you kidding, Yusei? That took major guts to take on two dragons . 

It's not your fault that we lost some life points, we just have to be strong , right, Jaden?"

"Yeah, and it's about time I take a crack of you. " I replied as I pulled out my Elemental Card. 

I took out my card as I ask, "Yusei, is it ok that I piggyback your monster?" 

Yusei nods with agreement as the girl was amaze of I was about to fuse two different monsters from different timelines. 

"Well, then, I use my monster, Space Neos! But why stop there? I use the spell card, Polymerization! 

This is a first, two monsters coming from different times combining into one! I summon Elemental Hero Neos Knight! " 

Paradox scoffs, "So what, you fused both of your monsters together. That doesn't stop my Malefic End Dragon and Rainbow End Dragon." 

"True, but there is something sweet about this monster, Neos Knight, attack that dragon!" 

The monster attacks as I smirk at Paradox, "Oh, did I forget to mention the special ability of this monster?

It allows two attacks on this one turn!" 

Paradox exclaimed with pure shock, "Two attacks?!?" 

He suffered a few life points as Yugi, the girl , and Yusei seem to be pleased of my plan. 

Yubel grins, as she slides to me, "Excellent work, Jaden. I heard of dragon slaying before, but not twice in a duel before. " 

Yugi compliments me with praise, "Nice work, tell me, where did you learn to duel with heart and passion?"

I said, felt proud of getting a compliment of my mentor, "From a little place called , "Duel Academy." 

Surprising, I would sleep in class. " 

Yugi replied, "Well, if I was your teacher, I would give you an A + for that move." 

Paradox groans as he said, "I place Malefic Tune that allows me to draw two new cards." 

I replied, "Fine, I place four cards facedown and end my turn." 

Jemma

Nicely work on the Elemental Neos Knight, Dad. I'm not sure if this would stop Paradox, but I bet that he has plans and I hope that it would be less painful. 

Paradox said, "Oh, Yusei, I hope that you would be quite thrilled to see your Stardust Dragon." 

I said, "You creep, you stole that card from Yusei and it clearly not yours to use." 

Dad said, "Take it easy, he's just trying to get on your nerves." 

He's right. Paradox may be a creep of trying to destroying all of Duel Monsters, but I'm not going to let him to get away with it. 

I thought in my mind before getting a card from my deck, "This is for all you had taught me, Dad, and I'm not going to let you or Duel Academy down." 

"First off, I'm going to summon a level 4 monster to the field, and it's a gift from a friend of mine and it to good use! " 

Yusei asks, in total shock, "An level 4 monster?!? Where you get that from?"

I continue, "I summon Dark Blade!" 

I knew that Dark Blade has 1800 ATK, and I have to thank Chazz when I get back to my timeline for this. 

Dad seems to recognized the monster as he exclaimed, "How you get Dark Blade?!? Do you go to Duel Academy as well as I do?"

I said, "Why I stop there , I also going to use a spell card, Polymerization to fuse another monster from my deck!

I summoned a Scared Beast! Raivel, Lord of Phantasms to form Dark Lord Blade! " 

Yugi seems to be pleased with it. "Well done, mystery girl. It seems like you had chosen your monsters well." 

I rubbed my head, because of this is the first time getting a compliment from my father's mentor. 

"Gee, thanks, Yugi. Dark Lord Blade, attack Paradox with your sword!" 

The monster attacks as he groans, "I end my turn with a facedown. Yugi, it's your turn. I wouldn't let you go without a monster on the field." 

Yugi

I have to admit, seeing this girl battle is quite incredible. It looks like her style is most improved I've ever seen in a duel. 

It looks like she wanted to prove to herself. 

"Yes, let's see what the King of Games can do." Paradox chuckles with delight as the girl flexes her wrists in anger. 

"Well, in that case, I activate the spell card, "Ancient Rules" and it allows me to summon Dark Magician to the field!"  

The monster appears as Yusei , the mystery girl and Jaden were mesmerized of the monster's appearance to the field. 

"According to the history books that I known , that card is Yugi's ace. Man, I can't believe I'm actually going to see it in action!" The girl exclaimed. 

"I know! Too cool!" Jaden exclaimed, giving me the thumbs up of an approval. 

Yusei looks at me with a serious look . 

"Yugi, as much I wanted to save Stardust , I want you to destroy it. " 

My eyes were stunned by his words. "Yusei. " 

"It is better off destroying it than it is in Paradox's hands. I'll be fine." Yusei said, but I had a trick up my sleeve to save it. 

The girl senses my idea as if she knew what I was going for.

"Don't worry about it, Yusei. I'll get Stardust Dragon back in the right hands. " I thought in my mind.