Chapter 5

Yusei

As it seems to be harder than it looks, it seems like Paradox really looks like he is ready for battle. 

Paradox raises his duel runner up to the top of the building as the girl said, "Get ready, guys. " 

I don't know who this girl really is, but maybe there is something that she has something to do with her knowledge of Paradox's desire of destroying Duel Monsters. 

Paradox said, "I'll be the first to draw first. I draw out Malefic World." 

The whole place transformed as Yugi, Jaden, and the girl's eyes were in total surprise of the card that Paradox possesses. 

The girl seems to grow curious of the card as she asks, "Uh, I'm a little bit loss of this. Does anyone know what this "Malefic" thing is all about?"

Paradox seems to grin evilly at the girl's confusion, "This isn't a thing. It's the deck I've used from my future. 

Now, I send Cyber End Dragon to my graveyard, so I can summon this! Malefic Cyber End Dragon!" 

The dragon roars as the others were stunned of its appearance, but not shaken in fear. 

"Hey, Jaden, do you see how he summoned up that Malefic version of that dragon?" The girl asks him in a serious, yet calm expression. 

Jaden nods at the situation as he was still adjusting it. "Uh, huh. Just one monster to the graveyard, that's all it took." 

Yugi said, stating, "In some ways, Duel Monsters have their good versions and their bad versions. 

It seems that Paradox only sees the bad version of Duel Monsters."  

Jemma

As much I hate to admit it, Yugi has a point. Paradox believes that Duel Monsters were such a terrible disease in his future, that he doesn't see the true meaning of Duel Monsters. 

I knew that we have to beat this creep, to save all of our timelines , our families , they're all our main point of teaming up in the first place. 

Yusei turns to us, "Yugi, Jaden, and mystery girl, I know we all just met, and it's true, we don't know each other's dueling styles and strategies, but we all know this for certain. 

Our Eras in time, our friends, our families all hinges in this particular duel. 

Let's use all our experiences to our advantage and to this common cause."

I smiled, "Yeah, let's do it! "

Dad nods as Yugi nods in total agreement of what Yusei just said.  

"I agree, and I believe you should be the one to start us off, Yusei." 

I knew that he would do Synchro summoning, and it would be their first time of seeing it in action.

"I know you can do this, Yusei."  I thought in my mind, as he makes the first move for the team. 

"Well, in that case, I use the card, Reincarnation of Hope, which allows me to draw two cards for later."

"Fool! Don't you realize that there is no hope for you or your friends?" Paradox declares.

"C'mon, Paradox! There is always hope!" I replied to the Duelist as Dad seems to be surprise of how come I was.

"You seemed calm." He said.

I chuckled at him, "Well, I know this one duelist who taught me to be calm on any situation, even in a duel."

"It allows me to summon Sonic Chick and Quilbot Hedgehog to the field. I also activate Quilbot's ability! 

It allows to me to summon Junk Sychron to the field, but there's not going to be there for long. 

Just like we formed our minds into one, they combined theirs. 

I Synchro-Summon Junk Gardna in defense mode!" 

I said, "Nicely done, Yusei! I knew that you have something up in your sleeve." 

"Synchro what?" Yugi asks , totally confused of the summoning as Dad said, "I don't know, but I like it, too cool, Yusei! 

I didn't know that you can do that! " 

He smiles at the compliment as he said, "I place one card facedown and end my turn." 

I sigh as Yubel went to my side, "It seems like things go smoothly for now. Don't loose focus on the main objective." 

I said, "Don't worry about it, Yubel. With my Dad, Yugi, and Yusei and our belief in the heart of the cards, how can we loose?"

Paradox does the unbelievable and unforgiving thing. 

"As cool you think, I summon Rainbow Dragon to the graveyard so I can summon Malefic Rainbow Dragon!" 

I flex my wrists, knowing that card belongs to Jesse. "Hey, that is so not called for! Using one of my friend's card like that!" 

Dad agrees, "Yeah, leave my friend out of this! " 

Bonds Till End of Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें