Chapter Thirty Three

"You can come out anytime now." I mumbled under my breath in annoyance.

I've been on bed rest for the past three weeks. Matty has been making sure I don't do anything besides homework and sitting down. The only time he lets me even get up is when I have to go to the bathroom, but other than that he's been at my side as much as he could while going to school.

"You're up?" I heard Matty say in his sleepy voice.

"I can't sleep." I rubbed my stomach trying to get my baby girl to get off my bladder and to stop kicking.

"What's she doing in there?" Matty lifted himself up and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Oh the usual, sitting on my bladder and kicking my ribs." I snarled from the pain.

"Are you hungry?"

"Terribly." I whined.

"Cold pizza?"

"Yes with ranch!" I felt the smile growing on my face.

"You got it." He chuckled and threw himself off the bed and left the room with Duma following him.

"Can you let her out for a second?" I shouted before Matty couldn't hear me.

"Already on it, I'm letting her out back." I heard the door open and shut.

"Just keep an eye on her." I opened my phone and clicked the Wattpad App and started reading my favorite story, The Racer and The Rider by CreativeRain5.

"Babe?" I saw Matty stick through the crack of the door.

"Yeah?"

"I know to keep an eye on her." He had a sarcastic look on his face.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Who's watching her now?" I chuckled as I crossed my arms.

"Uh, right." His head disappeared from the cracked door.

He's so funny, another one of the many perks I love about him.

I can't wait to say yes to him and take on his last name. I'm so proud of who he has become as a person, and as a father. He even helped Maria make a registry list for the baby shower because I didn't even plan on having a baby shower.

He's just such a down to earth person and I can't wait for our daughter to be raised by someone as sweet and caring as he is. Everything he does, besides getting me pregnant at the age of fifteen in high school, is such a great example.

As I grew more into thought of what my next drawing could be for my imagination world with Matty I grew a sharp pain in my lower back, more like a period cramp but more intensified.

"Ow." I grabbed at my stomach in pain as there was another shock in my lower back. I moved myself on the bed and slid off the side to stand up and walk around. But as soon as I stood up I felt like I peed myself but I didn't feel like I had to pee.

Oh god. It's hit me, I think my water just broke.

I think I'm going into labor.

"Ouch." I got another sharp pain in my lower back so I lowered myself into the bed, "M-Matty?"

"Yeah babe?" He walked in with a piece of pizza in his hand getting ready to bite it. "Woah. What's wrong?"

"I-I-I-I think my water just broke."

"Shit." He ran out of the room with the pizza.

"Get back here now." I screamed in pain.

"Yeah?" He held the pizza in his hands on a plate.