First Words

BakuDeku
~ No one was really surprised, but Bakugou (Y/n) was one of the moodiest children out there. She was often seen yelling in baby talk at her blonde haired father. This was obviously not going to go unchecked by said man.
"Hey you lil fuck, I'm your father, you can't yell at me!"
"Kaachan, don't say vulgar things in front of (Y/n)!"
Katsuki turned, huffing as he looked at his husband.
"It's not like she knows what I'm saying, Deku."
"Fuck you!"
"KATSUKI!"
TodoDeku
~ Ever since she was born (Y/n) and Shoto were attached at the hip. You never really saw one without the other, he even took her out for patrol! It made Izuku a bit jealous, but he was relieved that they had such a close relationship. Due to this everyone was under the impression that (Y/n)'s first word would be Daddy.
Well, it wasn't.
"Gampa!" (Y/n) squealed out as Enji entered the house.
Despite his utter bitterness towards his father, Shoto knew that Enji wouldn't harm (Y/n).
She adored her grandfather. Still, Shoto couldn't help but sulk.
"So, is he your favorite now?"
ShinDeku
~ Much like her parents (Y/n) was smart, even though she was still very young. Hitoshi's parents joked that she was going to end up saying her first word early. They ended up being right.
While Izuku was out doing errands Hitoshi was at the park with (Y/n). Still too young to really do anything she simply sat strapped to her fathers chest. She was looking at a cat that was strutting by and her eyes lit up.
"Cat! Cat!"
Though shocked, Hitoshi was proud.
"Heh, maybe we should get you a cat of your own?"
KiriDeku
~ Izuku held their daughter as Eijiro was trying to get her to say her first word. She looked at him with a confused stare, her small hands fisting Izuku's green shirt.
"Come on, Ei. I don't think she's ready to speak yet." Izuku mutters. She was being way too cute, tilting her head like a confused puppy.
"But she's already-"
"Boom."
Both parents froze when the simple word left their daughters mouth.
"Did she just..."
"BAKU BRO, WHY?"