Your Quirk Manifests

BakuDeku
~ Her quirk was basically a given at this point. She was arguing with Katsuki when he got her mad enough and she exploded.
Literally.
"Yeah? Well fuck you too old man!" She shouts as loud explosions leave her hands.
Both of her parents were quiet before Katsuki lets out a shout of pure smugness.
"HAH, TAKE THAT SHITTY DEKU!"
(Explosions, obviously.)
TodoDeku
~ She was just trying to calm Izuku down when he was fanboying over some All Might things, but she ended up using her quirk instead.
Izuku gasped when water hit him in the face. He turns to look at his equally shocked daughter.
"Water?"
Well now he had to explain this to Shoto.
Damn.
(Basically her quirk is a mix of Shoto's. She can manipulate water.)
ShinDeku
~ It all started when Izuku wouldn't let her play her stupid video games.
"(Y/n), Animal Crossing isn't as important as your homework. Just do it and you can play after."
Not soon after he said that Izuku could feel his mind go blank.
When he woke up he saw his young daughter playing Animal Crossing.
"Oh my god, Hitoshi-"
He hurried to call his husband.
(Brainwashing, only her victims fall asleep when under control.)
KiriDeku
~ She was simply reaching for the Ground Zero plushie Eijiro was holding. He had gotten jealous and took it from her. She was squirming trying to grab it, her tiny hands grasping the air.
"Papa! Give it back!" She whined out, now pouting and giving him the 'look'.
She waved her hands and the plushie is pulled into her hand.
She smiles widely, rushing into the kitchen to tell Izuku what had happened.
All the while Eijiro sulks in his little corner.
(Same quirk as Inko, only stronger. She can attract anything but it has to be within her weight range.)