First Day of School

BakuDeku
~ Initially Katsuki wanted (Y/n) to be homeschooled, but he was quickly set straight by his still very much stubborn mother.
'You idiot, if she's homeschooled she'll have no friends and become anti-social!'
These were Bakugou Mitsuki's wise words as she wacked her son over the head sharply. Mitsuki, although loving her son, did not want her granddaughter to be exactly like him. That would be a total disaster.
So here they were, dropping their young daughter off on her first day. Izuku was near tears and Katsuki was nagging at his daughter.
"Don't let any boys touch you. If they do you call me and I'll kick their asses!" Katsuki places a cell phone in the four year old's hand as she looks at the device with a confused stare.
"Kaachan, you can't give her a phone she's only four!"
"The fuck am I supposed to do with this, Old Man?"
"(Y/n), language!"
TodoDeku
~ Todoroki (Y/n) did not want to go to school. Shoto knew that she didn't want to, but in the eyes of the law she had to.
"Maybe she can wait until next year, Shoto." Izuku says, holding his nervous daughter in his arms as they make their way towards the school. It was close to their home, of course. Izuku seemed to want to keep her home with them a bit longer, but Shoto wasn't having any of it.
"Izuku, she has to go to school. It's important." Shoto leads the two into the school, his bi-colored eyes scanning the place. Izuku tensed up seeing how many children, mainly boys, were at the school with their parents.
They walk into a colorful classroom and Shoto grabs his daughter, setting her on the ground.
"Papa..."
Shoto nearly breaks as she looks at him with tearful eyes.
"I-It's for your own good."
He pulls his husband away from her and Izuku bursts into tears.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ABANDONED HER!"
"Don't say it like that, Izuku."
ShinDeku
~ Hitoshi knew this day would come, he was ready.
His husband however, was not.
"You're leaving me here with these arrogant children?"
Although her tone was rather blank her purple eyes showed betrayal. Izuku apologizes, hugging her tightly. Hitoshi smiles, ruffling her hair.
"Eh, you'll be fine."
"Hitoshi, you're supposed to be comforting her!"
She glares at her purple headed father, her cheeks puffing out.
"She'll be fine, once she comes home we can go out for ice cream."
That was enough for her to run inside the classroom, not even saying goodbye to her parents.
"M-My baby..."
Hitoshi chuckles and smiles smugly, dragging his freckled husband home.
KiriDeku
~ Eijiro and Izuku were glad to see that (Y/n) was rather excited to be going to school. She was decked out in her school uniform, bouncing with happiness.
"This is my room, right, right?" The young Kirishima asks, pointing to a colorful door as the two men walked her down the hall. Eijiro smiles widely, gripping her hand and walking her in. As they start to talk to the teachers in the room one woman states how hyperactive (Y/n) seemed to be. Izuku smiled nervously, watching as his daughter went up to random kids and asked them to be her friend.
Once girl with silver hair says yes just as excited.
It was TetsuTetsu's daughter.
"She'll be fine, I think..."
"Atta girl!"

{Deku will always be the emotional dad and you cannot convince me otherwise. Also, requests for this book are open. If you want a certain scenario just let me know!}

Deku Ships Parent ScenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara