You Are Born

BakuDeku
~ Izuku nearly cried when they handed him his newly born daughter. She was so tiny and she looked... pissed off?
"Ah, maybe your personality will be like Kaachan's!"
Speaking of the devil, the explosive blonde could be heard screaming at the nurses that filled the hospital.
"MY DAUGHTER IS BEING BORN TODAY, MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!"
Izuku was waiting for the cry to come but it never did.
Bakugou (Y/n) just looked annoyed.
"Hey Nerd, where the hell is my daughter?"
Izuku sighed, handing the baby to her other father and nearly screamed when Katsuki held the girl up in the air.
"Heh, you'll be the best! Better than everyone else!"
TodoDeku
~ Overall, Shoto was nervous. He didn't want to hold his own daughter and his husband was getting a bit annoyed. She was a newborn, Izuku understood that, but it wasn't like Shoto could wait until she was a year old to hold her!
"Sho, here." Izuku places the newborn in her fathers arms and Shoto immediately begins to panic.
"Izuku-"
"Hold her so I can sleep."
Damn.
So there sat a very nervous Todoroki Shoto holding his newly born daughter. He was indeed having a panic attack, but not to worry!
'I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine.'
"Shoto, shut up!"
He's fine.
He's chill.
He's not going to drop the baby.
ShinDeku
~ Hitoshi grunts as the new baby pulls on his purple hair. He guesses that it was his own fault, seeing as his hair was down and not put up like it usually is. She looks at him with light green eyes and his heart melts.
"What?" He asks as Izuku looks at him with a smug look.
"You've been complaining this whole time, she's here now."
Hitoshi chuckles, handing the girl to his husband with a soft expression.
"You know me, I'll just keep complaining anyway."
KiriDeku
~ Kirishima Eijiro was not going to cry on this day. He was a man, and he had to act like it.
...
...
...
But she was so small and cute! She was tugging on his sleeve with tiny fingers, her red eyes looking around curiously. Eijiro almost didn't want to hand her to Izuku, but knew that he had to eventually.
"Ei - OH MY GOD!"
Eijiro had burst out in proud tears, turning away from his husband and covering his face with his muscular arm.
"Eijiro, are you crying?"
"I'M A MAN, BRO!"

{Watch me expose that I'm a Deku multishipper.
Whatever, my son deserves all of the love.}