His eyes widen slightly as he says, "Did you just tap my nose?"

"Don't just whisper in my ear out of nowhere!" He chuckles and I pout. My attention is turned when someone grabs my smoothie out of my hand. Taehyung quickly adds his own straw to the drink before basically chugging it. I reach to grab it but he backs away from me as he finishes it. There was about half left! He releases the straw from his mouth with a satisfying pop and grins at me.

"Thanks y/n! I was parched! That was tasty, I should order this sometime."

"It was good huh?" I say energetically. He nods ecstatically.

"Well I am so glad you enjoyed it because I thought it was tasty too, but sadly, some hooligan took it out of my grasp without asking. Thank you for enjoying the drink!" I say sarcastically while ending with a full on frown. He stops smiling and walks over, instantly pinching my cheeks.

"I'm sorry y/n! I'm used to taking food and drinks from the others without asking. I will buy you another one. Promise!" He apologetically states while I start to whine as my cheeks start to numb. Pinching the back of his hands, he finally let's go to rub his hand now.

I sigh while rubbing my cheeks and say, "It's fine. You're used to it right? I don't have time, I have to head to class."

Smiling to the others, I bid a quick goodbye before leaving the cafe. Heading over to the Technology Department Building I try not to pout. That was a damn good drink, I'm upset that I just lost it. Oh well.

Finding the room, I quickly step in and it is the exact same as the Graphic Design class' interior. I chose the same seat as I did in the Graphic Design class and look over the placed rubric. There were a fair amount of people around me but the class had a few minutes to start. The professor was a woman that looked to be in her mid-thirties. She had black hair pulled into a bun. Her outfit was a simple black button up with blue skinny jeans and a pair of black Nike. She was looking over her computer while other students were looking over the syllabus or staring at their phones.

Someone takes a seat next to me and I turn to see that it was Jisoo.

"Jisoo! I didn't know you had this class." She sheepishly grinned and nodded before looking over the syllabus. I've only briefly spoken to her when I helped Jennie move her items to her dorm. Jennie was the first there because she wanted a head start on setting her stuff up. We finished quickly and when I was about to leave the other three simultaneously arrived.

It was a bit funny because they thought I was their new roommate and instantly hugged me while telling me about plans for shared chores or studying. Jennie announced she was the roommate and the other three sheepishly laughed and greeted Jennie as well. I left quickly because I had to make the long trip back home. From that first impression, I assumed the girls were very kind but never got the chance to really meet them.

❀♡❀

"Alrighty. Hello there! I am Professor Moni and this is Computer Science. If that doesn't sound like the class you should be in right now, then you should probably head out. You've all hopefully had past programming experience. In this class, I will serve several assignments that require you to program a certain action or request the assignment asks. We will also hopefully attempt to program games or even robots, but that is left for the future based on how quickly this class advances..." When she finished going over the syllabus, she set us up to program basic work to see what level we are at. Since my father is one of the lead programmers in his company, he has taught me a lot. Today was a simple day for me, and Jisoo appeared to hold up quite well, as well.

The class ended and I packed up before heading out of the classroom. Jisoo said a quick bye and left. I took a seat on a nearby lounge chair and pulled out my phone. It showed three new messages and I opened them to find Taehyung and Jungkook had texted me.

||TaeTae's Conversation||

TaeTae: y/n! I'm realllllllllllllllllllllllly sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. Does your class end late? Jinnie, Hobi, Joonie, and Jungkookie all have classes right now as well. Me, Jiminie, and Yoong have hung out at the cafe by the food court cause I wanted some snacks and we are waiting for the others. You should come over!

TaeTae: *Yoongi oops, heehee. The last classes have to end at 8:00 which means you will be out soon. Come meet us at the lounge!

Y/n: You guys are still there? If not, I'll just see you sometime in the apartments.

I quickly switch over to the next message.

||Kookie's Conversation||

Kookie: Tae was whining about upsetting you after you left. Namjoon said your class should end about now and that you should meet us at the cafe. I just got out of class too :3

Y/n: Okay, okay. I'll meet you guys there. See you :)

Taehyung texted me back after I replied so I quickly checked what he said.

||TaeTae Conversation||

TaeTae: Yes we are still here! I have ordered you a new smoothie! Please come over and pick it up. Jinnie and Joonie still have class until 8 so come over!

Y/n: Alrighty, I'm heading over now. I expect a perfectly blended smoothie.