3

»

" what do you want now? " thomas practically growled at the woman in front of him, angelica, he wasn't exactly too happy to see her, and not only that, the same woman had taken his lady away from him only to give her to another.

" I just wanted to catch up...see what you were up to, how are you by the way? " angelica ignored his vile tone, responding back to his rude comment with a cheerful tone, she didn't want to anger him any more.

thomas rolled his eyes at her tone, he seemed to notice the act she was putting up " is that really all you wanted me for? " he paused his sentence to cross his arms " im doing fine. " his tone seemed a bit more relaxed

angelica smiled at this adoringly, if only he would smile back her, a girl could wish.. " that's great..im doing good to, now that i'm talking to you.. " her eyes flickered up to thomas' face to see his reaction, he seemed to have rolled his eyes, she continued " but anyway, what have you been up to...? "

angelica waited for a moment, tho he didn't seem to respond, she looked up at his confused only to find him glaring at something...or someone, angelica let out a defeated sign, and looked down before she returned her eyes back to him.

" you like her don't you? I can see the infatuation and passion in your eyes when you look at her, thomas. " angelica stated with a hint of distraught, she knew the asnwer, tho she could only hope he would say no, as selfish as it is....she fell madly in love and she couldn't help herself.

thomas glared off to the side for a few moments before answering verbally " are you kidding? of course i like her! and you just went and offed her like she was just some kind of object- speaking of which... " he paused and turned to look at where you were standing.

you were, of course, standing in front of the man angelica had introduced you to, hercules, and you were....laughing, smiling, blushing, all the things thomas loved seeing you do....except when it was fault by others. he glared at the man in disgust before starting to walk over to retrieve his lady, only to be stopped once a hand grabbed his wrist. thomas scoffed before looking back at angelica with a look that could kill.

" thomas....i know i can't stop you from having feelings for her....i just- please- please don't use her and throw her off to the side like you did with so many others... " angelica was practically on her knees, she knew she couldn't have him so the least she could do was help you get in a healthy relationship with him.

thomas only rolled his eyes before yanking his wrist away from the same woman he despise, he started walking over to the two of you with a sharp glare.

" my my- y/n you really are one of the funniest women i have ever met! " thomas could hear the conversation the closer her got, and the more he heard it, the more angry he became.

" well hercules, you're not too bad yourself! you're quite the charmer haha! "

" ah, so what are we talking about over here? " there was a slight tightness in thomas' voice as he spoke, but it wasn't anything too noticeable. he had put on a fake smile, this time actually making it look at bit more natural.

your eyes lit up as you saw the politician, you turned to him fully, putting on a sweet, genuine smile..you were happy to see him. " thomas! well- went were just chatting about simple stuff, like our introductions, where we're from...nothing to serious! " you stated in a cheerful tone, this only made thomas' heart melt.