7 | you too?

"Jingfei! Can I talk to you really quickly?" Chenle said as he grabbed Jingfei's hand and pulled her near the lockers.

"Can you hurry up? We have to go to our next class," Jingfei said. Chenle nodded his head.

"Are you and Renjun dating?" Chenle asked. As Chenle was asking that Renjun was walking towards the lockers. He saw Chenle and Jingfei talking.

He hid so that they wouldn't see him and decided to listen on their conversation.

"No. We aren't dating," Jingfei said.

"Do you see him and you being together one day?" Chenle asks.

"No. Not really? He's my best friend so it's pretty weird," Jingfei said.

"Alright then. Do you like him as a lover?" Chenle asked.

"No," Jingfei simply said. Jingfei suddenly starts thinking of all the moments she has had with him.

"Maybe I have a small crush on him," Jingfei thought to herself.

"Oh.. So then can I be your boyfriend?" Chenle joked around as he winked at her. Jingfei just giggled and gave him a soft punch on the shoulder.

"No. I don't want a boyfriend," Jingfei said.

"So are you a lesbian!" Chenle gasped.

"I'm not. Let's just go to class already," Jingfei said as she laughed at him.

Renjun stayed there. He sat down on the group. He hugged his knees.

"She doesn't like me. She just sees me as her best friend or as her brother," Renjun softly cried. He felt flowers going to his throat again. He got up and ran to the bathroom.

He threw up the flowers. He looks at the toilet and sees that it's not just petunias anymore. He's throwing up orchids as well.

"Why are the flowers changing so much?" Renjun mumbles. Although Renjun didn't know. It was a bad sign.

🥀

Renjun waits for Jingfei after school like usually. Her dance classes end a bit later then his music classes. Suddenly a bunch of students walk out the building. Renjun looks up to see if Jingfei is coming out as well.

He sees her talking and laughing with Chenle. Renjun clearly knows that Chenle was joking around early when he asked her but he still get jealous.

Renjun can feel the flowers rising up. He doesn't know what to do this time. He isn't near a bathroom and is out in the open with Jingfei and Chenle walking towards. Renjun just starts to cough very aggressively.

"Renjun!" Jingfei yells. She runs towards him and sees him coughing really bad. She looks through her bag and takes out a water bottle. She hands it to Renjun. He takes a sip but the coughing was still there.

He coughed into his hand and can feel the flower petals there along with the blood. He shoves his hand into his pocket as quickly as he can. He takes another sip of water.

"Dude! Are you ok!" Chenle says shocked as he looks over at him.

"I'm fine," Renjun says.

"I don't think so. We are heading over to the hospital whether you like it or not," Jingfei says.

"I don't want to and I don't need to. I'm completely fine. I swear!" Renjun as he shakes her body. Jingfei pouted at him.

"Dude. Just listen to her because it looked like you were about to die," Chenle says behind Jingfei.

"Fine!" I'll go to the hospital! Even though I am perfectly fine and healthy," Renjun says.

"I don't believe it," Jingfei says in a serious tone.

"Neither do I," Chenle says.

"See! If Chenle agrees with me then you have to go to the hospital," Jingfei said.

"I said I'll go didn't I? I can change my mind and not go anymore," Renjun says as he crosses his arms.

"Ok ok. I'll make an appointment for you later today and I'm coming with you so you don't skip it," Jingfei says.

"Alright," Renjun says as he rolls his eyes.

"Bye! Chenle see you later," Jingfei says. They both wave at Chenle.

Short chapter I guess.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!