3 | boys, boys, boys

Jingfei walked into school. She came to school alone since Renjun said he didn't feel well so he stayed at the apartment.

"Jingfei!" Someone yelled. Jingfei turned around and saw Jeno waving at her. He ran towards her and picked her up.

"Jeno!" Jingfei yelled.

"Hi Jingfei," Jeno giggled still carrying Jingfei.

"Let me down," Jingfei giggled.

Jeno places Jingfei down carefully.

"Why'd you do that?" Jingfei asked pouting at him. She then gave him a soft punch on the shoulder.

"Oh! I get it. You're dating Renjun and even if your boyfriend isn't around you don't want people telling him you are hanging out with other boys," Jeno said. Jingfei only shook her head.

"I'm not dating Renjun. He's just my best friend," Jingfei giggled.

"Great! So will you go on a date with me tonight?" Jeno asked smoothly.

"You got a lot of confidence. Sure. Why not," Jingfei smiled. Jeno widened his eyes.

"Really!" Jeno said as he held both of Jingfei's hands. She simply nodded her head.

Jeno smiled even more. He grabbed Jingfei by the waist and started lifting her again.

"See you later," Jeno looking up at her.

"Bye Jeno," Jingfei said. He let her down again and they walked to their classes.

🥀

"I could've been able to go to school today! What was the point of staying home today," Renjun said to himself.

He suddenly started thinking about the flower petal he coughed up last night.

"Why did I cough up that flower?" Renjun said to himself. He grabbed his phone and started searching it up.

He searched up 'Why am I coughing up flower petals?'.

Renjun was shocked by the answer he got.

Google Search:
Hanahaki Disease is an illness from unrequited love. The symptoms you will get is coughing and throwing up flower petals. Still normally happens when you have a crush on someone but they don't love you back. It will last up to 2-3 months. The only way for the disease to disappear is when the person returns your feelings ( real love not in a friendship way ) or get a surgery to remove but you will no longer love the other person romantically anymore.

"I think I like Jingfei," Renjun said to himself. He was thinking about how Hyunwoo has a crush on Jingfei.

Just thinking about that Renjun's stomach felt weird again.

He ran to the bathroom and instead of coughing like he did last night. He threw up.

He threw up a whole bunch of flower petals. They were all white lilies with a mix of blood.

"It's true. I have hanahaki," Renjun said breathing heavily.

He flushed the toilet.

"I can't tell Jingfei about this," Renjun mumbled. "How do I have a crush on her thought. I never saw her in a romantic way. Until now I guess,"

🥀

"Alright we will finish the last count of 8 tomorrow! Good job guys!" Ms. Kim said.

"So are we still on for that date tonight?" Jeno asked as he walked over to Jingfei. She just smiled at him and it made Jeno blush.

"Of course. I'll just tell Renjun that I'll be home late," Jingfei said as she walked over to her bag. She pulled out her phone.

"Why do you have to tell Renjun everything?" Jeno asked.

"He's my best friend of course and I think he's sick right now. I don't want him to be worried about me while I'm sick," Jingfei said.

"He's sick? You should go home and take care of him," Jeno said worried all of the sudden.

"No! It's fine. I just have to tell him is all," Jingfei said.

"Alright. If he gets worse, I told you to go take care of him," Jeno said. Jingfei nodded her head.

Jingfei called Renjun and he answered.

"Hey Renjun!" Jingfei said.

"Hello! Did you just finish dance?" Renjun asked. He sounded perfectly fine, maybe Jingfei can go on a date with Jeno.

"Yea. I'm gonna go on a date with Jeno. So I'm going to show up late," Jingfei said. Suddenly Renjun starts to cough like crazy.

"Renjun? Are you ok?" Jingfei suddenly asked concerned.

"Yea. I'm fine. Are you dating Jeno?" Renjun asked. Jingfei just smiled softly. She didn't have any feelings towards Jeno. She didn't like him at all. She didn't really have a crush on anyone.

"No. It's just a date nothing more," Jingfei giggled. Renjun's coughs became less harsh.

"Ok. Don't show up too late," Renjun said.

"Alright," Jingfei said.

The call ended. Jingfei turned her head and looked at Jeno with a smile.

"Can you go?" Jeno asked. Jingfei nodded her head.

"Yes!" She said. He grabbed Jingfei by the waist and swung her around.

"Hey lovebirds! Can you stop flirting, it makes me sick," Jisung said as he picked up her bag.

"Sorry Jisung," Jeno laughed. Jeno put Jingfei down.

"Let's get ready for our date," Jingfei said. Jeno nodded his head and they walked out of the dance room.

I added the hanahaki part of the story official now.

Hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!