9 | ignore and hide it

"I can't do it," Renjun mumbles. He was standing in front of Jingfei's room.

He was planning on confessing to her as quickly as he could but he was too scared. The door suddenly opens.

"Renjun? What are you doing?" Jingfei asks.

"I-I was gonna knock and ask if you wanted to watch a movie together?" Renjun quickly made up.

"Oh! Yea! We can watch a movie," Jingfei says. Renjun awkwardly nods her head. Jingfei walks back into her room and gets something.

"How am I going to tell her?" Renjun mumbles. He was looking down at the floor.

"Tell me what?' Jingfei asks. Renjun shoots his head up and looks at Jingfei.

"Oh. It's nothing," Renjun awkwardly giggles.

"No. Tell me. Remember we tell each other everything," Jingfei says. She punched Renjun softly on the shoulder. 

"It's nothing like that I swear," Renjun says as he rubs his nape.

"Renjun," Jingfei says with a serious face.

"I was just gonna say that we're gonna watch a scary movie," Renjun lied again.

"A scary movie? You hate scary movies," Jingfei asks.

"I know. I just want to get over my fear is all. It's childish," Renjun said as he continued to awkwardly laugh.

"Are you alright? You're acting pretty strange," Jingfei says as she gives him a weird look and walks to the living room.

"I guess. It's the medicine. I took," Renjun says. He follows her to the living room.

"Well. At least you're not coughing or throwing up," Jingfei says. She plops her self onto the couch.

"Yup. Just the side effects is all," Renjun laughs and sits next to Jingfei.

Renjun puts on a scary movie. He regrets it. They spent the rest of the night watching a scary movie. The one screaming the most between the two was Renjun. Jingfei would just laugh whenever Renjun did.

Renjun would snuggle close to her and not look at the screen whenever there was a scary scene. It made her heart flutter whenever Renjun got closer and closer to her. She couldn't control it.

Her heart wasn't the only that was beating like crazy. Renjun's heart was beating equally as fast if not faster.

They both fell asleep on each other that night after watching the movie. 

🥀

It was officially morning. They both woke up rather early than late. Renjun was the first to wake up. He looks around and realizes that he fell asleep in the living room.

He moves but realizes he was holding something. He looks down and sees that it wasn't a something but a someone.

"Jingfei?" Renjun says as he looks down at her. Jingfei's eyes start to flutter open. She looks up and looks at Renjun.

"Yea. Injunie?" Jingfei says in a sleepy voice. It made Renjun's heart skip a beat.

Jingfei widens her eyes. She moves away from him but only ends up falling on the floor.

"Sorry!" Renjun yells. He looks down at Jingfei to sees if she's ok.

"I'm fine," She laughs.

Renjun pulls her up. She fell a bit forward causing her to fall on top of Renjun. Their faces were inches apart. Instead of just backing away, they both just stood there. They stared at each other, none of them looking away.

Jingfei unconsciously leans closer. Soon enough their lips were touching. It was just a soft small kiss. They both let go still looking at each other. Until Renjun's phone started to ring.

Jingfei quickly backs away and just sat next to Renjun. Renjun grabbed his phone and answer the phone call. It was from his dad.

"Hello," Renjun answers.

"Renjun! How are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm doing fine," Renjun replies.

"I'm calling to say that. We are sending money to your bank account," He says.

"Oh thanks. You don't have to. We still have enough money," Renjun says.

"I know. I'm just sending more just in case. You never what can happen," He says.

"I understand," Renjun laughs.

"Alright. Bye Renjun-ah! Your mother and I love you a lot," He says.

"I love you guys a lot as well," Renjun says and ends the call.

"Your parents. Right?" Jingfei asks.

"Yup," Renjun says. They both look at the time and see that they still have time to go to school.

"Let's get ready for school then," Jingfei says as she gets up and walks to her room.

Renjun just looks at her walk away.

"What the hell was that!" He mumbled. All Renjun could think about was that they kissed and acted like nothing happened after that.

Once Jingfei closed the door to her room. She stood right still.

"Why'd I kiss him!" Jingfei mumbled to herself. She was freaking out.

She enjoyed the kiss. The only thought that was going on in her head was 'What if Renjun didn't like it'.

"Do I like him or not!" Jingfei said to herself. She shook her head.

"I'll just ignore and hide these feelings for now. I don't want to be confused and get awkward with Renjun," Jingfei said.

Wow wow wow. What do you guys think?

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!