Chapter Fifty - One

Start from the beginning

His stern tone turned me on a bit as I smile against a growing blush. Feeling his hand grab onto mine I began stepping cautiously in the direction I assumed he was leading me to. I could hear people around me laughing and talking which made me a bit nervous, but I trusted Bakugou as I continued my slow pace.

"You can walk quicker Ochaco, I won't let you fall"

"Promise?"

"I promise" He chuckled as I felt his hand on my lower back as another support.

Quickening my pace the voices of the crowds began to grow as my heart raced a bit. I felt nervous and a bit uneasy not being able to see as my hands shook. I was trying my best to push out the negative thoughts from earlier, but my anxiety was beginning to boil up. Bakugou clearly felt my hands beginning to shake as he pulled me in closer giving my hand a squeeze.

"Everythings fine, I'm here Ochaco" he kissed my cheek sweetly which calmed me down a bit, "We've also arrived!" He yelled excitedly.

"C-can I open my eyes now?" I said feeling awkward standing alone with my eyes closed as I heard people passing me in crowds filled with conversations.

"HELL YES!" he yelled which made me laugh as my eyes slowly opened. They needed to adjust to the light as I focused them on the world around me.

Pink hues were the first thing I saw as my eyes fine-tuned the images. Bakugou stood directly in front of me with his arms in the air with a big grin on as people walked around us. He brought me to the Cherry Blossom Festival! Katsuki Bakugou brought me to a festival celebrating pink flowers!

I had no idea why, but my eyes welled up as I lept into his arms. If you would have asked Bakugou about the Cherry Blossom Festival two years ago, even a year ago he would have said fuck off, but this... this was for me. He was going out of his old comfort zones for me. Not because he felt pressure to, not because it was the right thing, but he thought this out and planned it just for me.

BAKU POV

Feeling her arms wrap around me with such joy melted my once stone heart. I never thought I would ever let someone in this much and now that I have I was never letting go. Bringing my hand up I smoothed out the back of her hair with my palm as I held her close for a while. I didn't even give a fuck who was watching me or who was laughing, I loved this girl.

As she pulled away I looked down at her sweet expression as the pink petals blew around our feet. Bringing my thumb to her chin I felt her smile as I leaned down pressing my lips to hers. Feeling her hands wrap around my shoulders as I wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her gentle lips. I pressed into the kiss more causing her to lean back as I held her at an angle.

We separated slowly like velcro as I grinned at her watching as she mirrored my expression. Getting her back on her feet I watched her straighten up her dress as only Ochaco would. I stood there watching her as all the planets aligned before me.

"Let's walk down the main strip Ochaco"

Her head shoots up as she sped up beside me, a small giggle escaping her lips as she hip bumped me a bit causing me to knock into someone beside me. The old hag grumbled at me as I waved my hands, "uh.. ERM ... sorry, I guess" I mumble back not feeling like getting into a screaming match at this afternoon as I watched Ochaco taking off in front of me.

"Let's go then slowpoke!" she yelled speed walking ahead of me.

"Ohhh ILL SHOW YOU SLOWPOKE!"