Chapter 68

"Hi baby.." Camila smiled as soon as Lauren entered her room.

"Hi" Lauren smiled as she leans in and kissed Camila's forehead. "How you feeling?"

"Better now that you're here" Camila looked at her girlfriend lovingly before patting the space beside her.

"I might hurt you" Lauren replied.

"You won't" Camila smiled and Lauren nodded before carefully  laying beside Camila. "Is this okay?"

"Yes" Camila sighed as she rests her head on Lauren's chest. "I wanna cuddle you but I can't move my leg" Camila pouted.

"Don't push it babe" Lauren chuckled while playing with Camila's hair. "I missed this"

"What else?" Camila asked.

"Your warmth, your scent, cuddles, your voice, your laugh, your jokes, your dorkiness, your kiss, smile, lips, eyes...everything. I miss you" Lauren replied.

"I missed you too. I thought I'd never see you again" Camila sobbed.

"I'm here.. I'm not going anywhere" Lauren nuzzled Camila's hair.

"I died" Camila whispered.

"What?" Lauren frowned.

"I died.. in that cave" Camila looked up and saw Lauren with worried eyes.

"These bruises..." Camila sighed "I got them when I tried getting out of the cave but I kept falling down. This cut on my head.. I got this when I was almost out but I slipped and fell" Camila smiled weakly. "I thought I died"

"Why?" Lauren tried to hold back her tears. Just hearing Camila saying that she died breaks her heart.

"Because I woke up in a bright place. It's so bright that it hurts my eyes" Camila chuckled "Then I saw her"

"Who?"

"My mom" Camila smiled and a tear rolled down her cheek. "She was rambling, telling me that I shouldn't be there.. that it's not my time yet.. I was so happy to see her. I hugged her so tight that I even thought about not going back here.. I kept saying sorry to her but all she did was smile and tell me that it's not my fault and that she loves me very much"

"I wish I could've met her" Lauren smiled.

"She knows about us.. she said that you love me so much and I have to get back to you.. she even wants us to have seven kids" Camila chuckled along with Lauren.

"I told her I love her and she kissed my forehead.. I opened my eyes and she was gone and I'm back in the cave with a terrible headache.. then it rained. Water started coming in fast. My body was weak and my leg hurts that I started to crawl but the water was so strong that its carrying me towards the deeper part of the cave that's when my foot got stuck between two rocks. The water was rising and I tried to pull my leg but I was so weak.. and then I don't remember what happened" Camila frowned.

"Cole found you" Lauren smiled "you were unconscious"

"He's not with his brother. He was trapped along with me. He tried to protect me..."

"I know.." Lauren cut her off.

"I'm just glad that it's all over" Camila sighed before inhaling Lauren's perfume. "I missed your smell"

"Just my smell?" Lauren frowned.

"Everything babe.." Camila smirked. "Can't wait for my leg to heal so I could jump on you"

"You need to calm down" Lauren chuckled.

"Or I could just lay here while you do the work" Camila replied.

"Oh my god baby this is not the right time and place to be horny" Lauren laughed.

"But I miss you" Camila pouted.

"I know you want me but not now babe" Lauren smiled innocently.

"Fine" Camila playfully rolled her eyes. "So where's the girl that helped catch Dylan? Dad said it's his girlfriend"

"Yeah.. her name is Barbara and we drove her home yesterday" Lauren replied.

"Dad said you guys kidnapped her and she stayed with you" Camila quirk a brow.

"Y-yeah.. she stayed in my room while I uhh stayed in the guest room" Lauren stammered

"Are you sure?"

"Yes baby.. Dad said she tried making a move on you but Dinah stopped her"

"Jeez.. your dad tells you everything" Lauren chuckled.

"He's one of my bestfriends"

"Who's one of your bestfriends?" Alejandro walked in and Lauren immediately jumped off the bed.

"H-hi Papa C" Lauren waved .

"Calm down Lauren" Alejandro smiled. "I brought some of your friends"

Everyone walked in with a bunch of balloons and flowers and cookies and fruit baskets on their hands.

"Hi Mila!" Everyone greeted.

"I've missed you guys!" Camila happily smiled.

"You look like shit" Dinah said.

"Shut up D.. I know you missed me" Camila smirked.

"Yes I did.." Dinah walked towards Camila before kissing her forehead.

"Cat what are you doing?" Lauren frowned when she saw Cat writing on Camila's cast.

"I'm drawing a puppy with sunglasses" Cat chuckled.

"Awe that's cute and funny" Camila chuckled.

"Cool leg" Lizie smiled.

"Thanks" Camila smiled.

"It's nice to have you back Mila" Shawn smiled.

"You lost weight" Noah frowned.

"Yeah not eating for.. I don't know,3 days?" Camila looked at her girlfriend and Lauren nodded. "Is torture"

"That's awful.. Do you have any cravings?" Noah asked.

"I'm craving for some banana milkshake, hawaiian pizza and a cheeseburger actually" Camila chuckled.

"Okay.. I got you" Noah smiled before walking towards the door.

"Wait.. I'm coming with you" Cat ran towards Noah. "I want a milkshake too"

"Can you look after her for an hour? I gotta go somewhere" Lauren stood up.

"Where are you going?" Camila frowned.

"I'll just have a word with Dylan. I'll be back soon baby" Lauren smiled before pecking Camila's lips. "I promise"

"Wha.. no" Camila replied "That's not necessary. He's in jail now. He got what he deserved. And I don't want you going in that place"

"I know.. I'll be quick baby" Lauren gave Camila an apologetic smile.

"Ugh fine" Camila groaned. "Bring Dinah with you"

"I don't wanna go to prison.. that place is disgusting" Dinah said with a disgusted look on her face.

"You won't go in. You can just wait for her in the car" Camila replied.

"Fine.." Dinah rolles her eyes.

"I'll bring you back something" Lauren smiled.

"Okay.. Drive safe baby" Camila waved while they walk towards the door.

"Better treat me some hot cheetos while I wait for you" Dinah said as she opens the door.

..........