Chapter 45

Lauren opened the door with a half naked Camila still clinging on her body. They were laughing as they kiss while stumbling on their way to the bedroom. Lucky for them, their room was on the other side of the beach house so the others can't hear them.

"What about our other clothes?" Camila mumbled on Lauren's lips.

"Antonio will take care of it tomorrow" Lauren replied before pressing Camila's back on the door. She sucked Camila's bottom lip as she grinds slowly making the Cuban girl moan when she felt Lauren's erection pressed up against her. She sucked Lauren's tongue slowly making the greeneyed girl hum in pleasure.

"I love that sound" Camila husked before sucking Lauren's lips.

Images of Zayn kissing her starts invading her mind making her break their heated moment.

"What is it?" Lauren asked while panting.

"I uhh.. have to tell you something"

"Are you okay?" Lauren looked at Camila worriedly as she cups her face.

"I'm fine.." Camila smiled "I'm just.... scared"

"We don't have to do this if you're not ready baby" Lauren rubs her thumbs on Camila's cheeks.

"I want to.." Camila whispered. "But I think I can't do it tonight"

"I understand" Lauren nodded. "Are you feeling okay?"

"I feel hot" Camila chuckled.

"Guess what?" Lauren formed a mischievous smile.

"What?"

"We can still cuddle" Lauren chuckled.

"God..you're so perfect" Camila smiled before pecking Lauren's lips. She pulled Lauren towards the bed and cuddled making Camila the little spoon. She wanted Lauren so much but her guilt was eating her. She knows that she didn't do anything wrong but the feeling that someone who's not Lauren just kissed her makes her feel scared and guilty. Scared that Lauren would flip out and leave her and guilty because she let the kiss happen.

"You smell like fish" Lauren whispered as she pulls Camila closer to her body and nuzzling the small brunettes hair.

"Okay.. I'm gonna take a quick shower" Camila chuckled as she gets up. "You too. You're sticky baby"

"Fine.. I'll go shower by the pool" Lauren jumped off the bed.

"Hurry.. I need your cuddle before I sleep" Camila winked at Lauren who just shook her head in amusement.

Lauren came back looking so fresh with only her bathrobe on while Camila lays in bed admiring her freshly showered girlfriend.

"What?" Lauren chuckled.

"I'm your girlfriend" Camila grinned.

"Yeah.. you're stuck with me" Lauren giggled as she pulls out her sweatpants and shirt in her luggage before walking in the bathroom. When she came back she saw Camila staring at the ceiling.

"Camz?" Lauren walked towards the bed before laying beside Camila.

"Hmmmm?" Camila shifted and now she's facing Lauren.

"What are you thinking?" Lauren asked as she face Camila.

"Mostly you" Camila smiled.

"You're always zoning out.. is there something bothering you?" Lauren frowned.

She doesn't have to know... right?
If she finds out she'll leave.

"N-nothing.. I just miss my mom" Camila sighed.