six

yoongi hopped off the taller's back and watched as jungkook put the code in for the apartment room

"go to the couch, i will make us tea" yoongi followed the order and sat with his legs crossed, leaning back on the seat, it was very comfortable.

"green or breakfast tea?" yoongi heard from the kitchen "breakfast please, no milk or sugar" yoongi replied, taking his phone out of his pocket and opening his messages, seeing thirty-four notification, making him chuckle quietly to himself.

most of them was from seokjin, with a few from namjoon and two from hoseok.

he replied to seokjin first, then the other two before muting his phone, hearing jungkook entering the room, holding a cup in each hand.

he gave yoongi his breakfast tea while he had his own green tea.

"do you want anything else?" he said, sitting close to yoongi, very close. not that the older mind it, or notice it.

"no thanks i am fine" yoongi said, ending the conversation.

it was silent, not that  awkward silence, but a silence where nothing needed to be said. they both sat beside eachother, drinking their hot tea.

"wanna watch a movie?" jungkook asked and the smaller nodded, jungkook pointed at the stand of dvd's.

yoongi hopped off the couch and kneeled at the stand and start to look for a good movie.

"narnia!" yoongi took the box put and showed it to jungkook like a small kid who is proud of their artwork.

"narnia it is" jungkook laughed and took it off the smaller, kneeling infront of the television, inserting the disc while yoongi got himself comfortable on the couch.

edited: 27- january- 2O2O