five

it was silent after that, no one knew what to say, they simply returned to holding hands while the strong winds blew around

that was until they found a playground. "ca-can i go to the swings" yoongi released his hand from jungkook's hold and jogged to the old swing set.

he let his warm hands take a hold of the slightly dirty and old chains, he sat down onto the black seat, made from a car tire.

he pushed back before pushing himself forward, the swing creaked, making jungkook, who stood at the side leant on the chipped red frame, anxious.

"jungkook, push me please" who was jungkook to say no, he started low, but after a few minutes yoongi was flying up and down.

jungkook soon joined him and there was laughter in the air.

that was until a drop of rain fell down, hitting yoongi's nose. "we can go to my apartment if you want, it is only a five minute run" jungkook jumped off his swing and stopped yoongi's as the rain got heavier by the second.

"thank god, my apartment is a twenty minute bus drive". yoongi grabbed jungkook's hand again and let the younger lead the way.

"yah! slow down, not all of us are born with long legs. i am getting tired doing three steps for each step you take" yoongi complained.

"sorry i have better genetics." jungkook teased before squating down. "on my back. it will be easier for my ears and your legs".

yoongi grumbled and cursed at the boy but still got on, wrapping his legs around jungkook's torso. and his hands lightly on his shoulders.

 and his hands lightly on his shoulders

edited: 27- january- 2O2O