sept | you suck, potter.

Ever since the last Quidditch match
students had been calling out names to Harry, for example, a Slytherin called out from their table at breakfast "I bet he let you win because you suck Potter!" it drew a lot of attention towards Harry, at that moment, he just wanted the ground to swallow him down so he no longer could be seen.

He did what he had to do, ignore it. Even if he wanted to punch that Slytherin in the face. But, what if that was Malfoy's plan? to get Harry expelled? Hermione and Neville had told him to not think about it, the problem is, how could he not? His obsession with Malfoy was becoming stronger, all that was going through his mind was him.

"Do you think Malfoy is going to lose his prefect badge?" Ron asked Harry suspiciously meanwhile they were walking to Transfiguration class. "Ehm... I would think so" he had to admit, even if he didn't want Draco to lose his position, he needed to. Draco had taken advantage of it anyhow, it's only a matter of time when he would lose it.

They entered the classroom and saw that Professor McGonagall wasn't there until they noticed a brown cat beside the desk. They saw how her cat body formed into a woman in only seconds. It never seemed to become unimpressive for Harry, neither the other students, because all of their eyes were on her.

''Where's Hermione?'' Harry felt Ron nudging his elbow a little harder than what he was intentionally going to. ''I wasn't she following us?'' he rubbed his elbow and looked around the classroom. ''I- I don't know?'' Ron began to do the same, but none of them saw her. The red-haired boy signed and looked down at the desk. ''Who am I going to copy off now?''

Harry smiled, he knew whom. ''Let me think... Lavender?'' he joked but knew Ron would get irritated. Ron smacked Harry in his neck but immediately stopped his action when he saw McGonagall looking sideways on them. ''If you two just could listen,'' she said sternly, ''it would make me very happy.'' Eyes landed on them, some giggled and some whispered.

''Hermione have never ditched a class before...'' Ron muttered as he wrote on a parchment. Harry didn't look at his side but knew he frowned, he dipped his pen in ink and wrote, ignoring what he just had said. ''You know... We should maybe look for her?'' Ron tried to say but Harry was too invested in his work for noticing. Ron looked around in the room for McGonagall but she wasn't there no longer, so he decided to take Harry on his forearm and take him with him. ''Hey what are you doing!'' he dropped his pen as he was forced to follow Ron out.

''She's maybe in trouble Harry! We have to look after her!'' Ron dropped his arm. 'He's right' thought Harry for himself. Hermione never skipped classes, she was rather in class early. Something terrible must've happened.

''Um... Shall we look in the library?'' Harry asked in the middle of the silence. They had walked around for ages, and Harry was getting bored at this point. ''You're right.'' Ron quicked his pace so there was no way for Harry to catch up.
Ron almost ran inside the library; with surprise, he saw Hermione and Cherry together, they were laughing. Harry came after Ron, he was as surprised as Ron was. Was he dreaming? Why in Merlin's beard would they skip class together? And mostly, why were they even close to each other when Hermione had told him to stay away?

Ron cleared his throat, and Hermione looked at them in horror. ''Oh, hi guys!'' she fake smiled to hide whom she was with. ''Why aren't you in class?'' Harry came forward from the shelf and looked confusedly at his best friend and Cherry. ''I- well-'' she took a minute to look at the ginger beside her who was smirking. ''I don't really have a reason I guess...''

''I thought so.'' Ron turned around, bright red in his face. Harry was going to do the same until he caught Cherry smiling in a loving way at Hermione. His heart sank and he got a clump in his stomach, Ron and Hermione were going to fight again, Cherry was going to take her from them. And there was nothing Harry could do besides talking to her, but it didn't seem like she would listen at this state. It felt as if she didn't want to be friends with them any longer.

''Why the sad face Potter? Did Weasel leave you?'' Draco teased as Harry was passing him by. ''Shut up Malfoy'' his jaw clenched, and he felt his hands tighten together into fists. ''I thought you had changed, even a little bit, you're still the same fucking brat'' he turned his shoulder and left Draco with Harry's words in his mind.

For some odd reason, Draco felt touched by what Harry just had said to him. He refused to admit it to himself when he walked back to Slytherin's common room. Everything his mind grumbled on was 'you're still the same fucking brat' six months ago he wouldn't care at all, he would rather be flattered.

It was empty when Draco got into their common room. He walked up to the boy's dorm and looked through his window and how the sky looked so grey now.

He later noticed paper and a pen, he thought a while before he picked up them and began writing a letter.

"Hi, Potter.
I reckon you still don't know who I am, and I do hope you will never find out either. I have to ask you something, how are you? I saw you earlier and you didn't look happy. I want to know what's happening, and it might sound barbaric, but I care for you.

If you would ever find out who I am you wouldn't believe me, and I don't even believe in myself when it comes to my feelings for you.

From, your Slytherin."