Ice [One Shots] Boyxboy

Just a quick warning! I wrote these in 2013! I was super young. I am continuing them, so they will hopefully get a lot better!

Ok These are one shots haha obviously. They are really dirty Haha. Umm... These are my first ever ones though so they might suck. I hope you like them anyway. Haha... Please comment. I'm curious on how I did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coffee Shop

I was walking down the cold street this morning on my way to the coffee shop. I mean what's wrong with drinking coffee in the winter? Nothing, so I'm going to take the time to go. Plus I have nothing better to do since My parents aren't home. They left for a business trip yesterday and won't be back for a few days.

Once I got in there, I got my usual, mocha frappachino. Yes I'ts winter and a frappachino is cold, but it's still good. i walked up to the counter and ordered. Handing the lady behind the cash register 3 dollars, I found a seat and got out my phone. I started to check if I had got any notifications on Wattpad.com. I looked through a few, and saw all of the comments. The next thing I did was click to my profile.

I got a big shocker then. 200 Votes and 159 fans over all. Oh my goodness I feel so loved! I almost had tears in my eyes-. My attention was drawn away from that and too the person that just walked in. He had blond hair and bright green eyes. I pretty much stared at him until our gazes met.

He flashed me the cutest shy smile which only made me smile back. The rest of his way to the counter, I watched him. I bit my lips and couldn't stop myself from staring at his perfect self. He had his back towards me, but he did take a couple of glances at me.

Finally he got his coffee and to my suprise, came over to where I was.

"U-Uhh do you mind if I sit here?" His voice was so soft, but firm.

"I don't mind." I reassured him. "Umm Hi, My name is Dylan."

"Austin." He took the closest seat next to me. "Sooo do you come here often?"

"Nah, this is my first time here. I just moved here is why. Hmmm. Maybe you would want to show me around?" Austin's hand slid on my thigh.

"S-sure. Come on." I stammered. Great, now I feel like an idiot..

Austin and I spent the whole day together and decided to go to my house to watch a few movies.

"Welcome to my house! I exclaimed as we entered.

"Nice place Dylan." He complimented. The house was a three story house. First two floors are the normal qualities. Now the third floor is my favorite. It is our mini theater. There is a snack bar already in there. It was just perfect.

I lead Austin up to the third floor and through the doors of the mini theater. "Hey why don't you pick a movie and put it in while I go grab some snacks?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me." He replied. I skipped over to the snack bar and got all different types of candy. I also got two bottles of water and a giant blanket for if it got cold. Ohhh snuggle time with Austin. I like it. By the time I got back the previews were showing. I passed Austin some of the food, and a water before throwing the blanket over us. The previews finished and the movie started...

The screen was all black and all I heard were moans. What is this...porn? I mean who's is that...wait.

It's Mine.

It's a gay one too.

The screen was no longer black and was now showing two guys kissing fiercely. One of the guys on the screen started massaging the others crotch. I accidentally let out a small moan which made me blush. When I looked at Austin he was taking glances at me while biting his bottom lip. This wasn't what I expected at all, but I like it. I grabbed the remote and turned the movie off and straddled Austin. I slightly grinded against his crotch making him moan.

I look him in the eye. "Our turn."

Austin's POV

"Our Turn." Dylan whispered. I then crashed my lips onto his making him moan. I started to grind hard on him. I couldn't take the lack of skin against skin, so I tugged his shirt and pulled it off along with mine.

I rolled my thumb over of his nipple making it instantly grow hard. I sucked on it and bit it until he lifted my chin to kiss him.

Still kissing me, he stood up bringing me with him. I wrapped my legs around his waist letting him carry me to what I'm guessing is a bedroom. I was dropped gently on the bed. My legs were still wrapped around Dylan and I could feel his erection through his pants. "Off."

I released my my legs and watched as Dylan pulled off his pants and underwear revealing his dick. Let me tell you, It wasn't small. My uncomfortable boner was in my pants still, and it was killing me. As if he read me thoughts, Dylan freed me of my jeans and underwear. That's better-

I gasped as Dylan gripped my dick and started to stroke it. I started to pant like a dog as he went faster and faster. My eyes were closed as I tried to control myself.

I soon felt my dick in something, very wet. When I opened my eyes I found Dylan sucking on it. I swear if I he keeps this up, I will start hyperventilating.

"Fuck." I moaned making him chuckle. He leaned back up to kiss me while rubbing our dicks together creating friction.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, your gonna be screaming my name begging for more." He panted seductively.

"Ohh Dylan." I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my mouth. He leaned back staring at me while he stuck one finger in his mouth and made it nice and wet, occasionally moaning.

He slowly pushed one finger in my entrance making me groan in pain. "Relax." He continued to move it back and forth. As soon as I felt pleasure I started moaning again. Then another finger came in.

After a few more minutes of that he pulled them out. I whined grabbing his cock and started rubbing when he took my hands off of it. "Nu uh uh" He shook a finger in my face. "I'm going to pleasuring you." I only slightly nodded.

"Be right back." I touched my erection making it sway in the air. "Ok I'm back." In his hand was a white bottle with a black top. Realization dawned on my face as he opened it and put some on his cock. "You ready." I nodded once again.

Slowly he positioned himself at my entrance and started to push in. He made it about a few centimeter in when I cried out in pain. He suddenly stopped with wide eyes. Ok Austin, you can do this. Once I was sure I could handle it I moved my hips against his cock signalling for him to continue. Once it was all the way in he began to penetrate.

"Dylan faster. Oh fuck faster," I moaned. He picked up speed and started to jerk me of in the process. "Harder!" He slammed into me a lot of times, but not hard enough. "Harder! OH FUCK DYLAN HARDER!" I yelled gripping the sheets.

Dylan backed up until he was almost out of me and banged me so hard that I cummed all over our chests. Soon enough Dylan cummed inside of me as well. He stayed inside of my hole and turned us sideways so that we were facing each other. "I've only know you for one day, but will you be my boyfriend?"

"Hell yeah." I smiled. He scooted closer for a kiss making him push more into me. "Fuck that feels good." I mumbled into his chest. Dylan planted kisses on my neck as he started slowly to move in and out again.

"Round two?" I asked.

"Hell, I would go to round four with you." He panted.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah... I need to be more descriptive right? Uh huh. Please comment and tell me what you think!

Alex