"Oh, Boruto...," Hinata giggled before kissed his head. Then, she put on her garden shoes before kneeled on the soft white snow underneath. When she looked at her son, he was a bit terrified with the situation. It was his first time to see the snow so it is understandable. She smiled before gently grab his small hand and guide him to touch the snow. "Don't worry. Kowakunai de,"

Kowakunai de: don't be scared

When his little hand made his first contact with the snow, he let out a small gasped before laughing rather loudly which Hinata giggled at his reaction. "They're cold, aren't they? It's called yuki, Boruto,"

Yuki: snow

She told him that as if Boruto understood her, but he looked at her expectantly like she knows something he doesn't. He sure looked like her husband by his bright blue eyes and blond hair, but he resembled her very much. Maybe no one notice that but it is very obvious, honestly. They spent their times outside for another hour before Hinata decided to get inside the house since the temperature went down so suddenly, she also noticed that Boruto was freezing and he was getting paler than before.

When they're inside the house, Hinata closed the door behind her before turning on the heater in the house. With Boruto in her arms, she walked to the kitchen to make some food for Boruto to chew since his teeth are growing. Even thought there were just the front teeth, but it was special for them. When Naruto found out that Boruto grew a tooth, he announced to all his friends about it - he even told Hiashi and Hanabi about it. He was so happy and proud at the same time when he knew. Literally, everything Boruto does made Naruto's heart awed. To Hinata, her husband's reaction is adorable but she is also proud of her son's achievements.

When she reached for the pears that she peeled for Boruto earlier in the fridge, she put Boruto down on the baby high chair in the living room so Hinata can continue sewing the scarf. While Naruto was away, it was pretty lonely for both Boruto and Hinata. If the leader of the Uzumaki family is here, he would actually lighten up their moods in no time. He is like the ball of positivity. They would get so happy whenever Naruto is around.

"Boruto...," Hinata frowned when her son threw the food around, playing with the food. She sighed before standing up to clean up his mess. She looked at him sadly which made Boruto tilted his head in confusion. "Please, don't throw your food around. Just eat it, like kaa-chan taught you. Should I show you again?"

Her son put his hands up with a smile of happiness since he caught his mother's attention. She giggled before showed him how to eat by himself then fed him the pear before his eyes set on the tv which some children's channel is on. It isn't difficult for Hinata to take care of her son, unlike Naruto did. He is actually too exaggerating to the point he always made sure that his son is satisfied with the whole toys. He always makes that Boruto feels special but what Hinata did noticed that it drains his energy very quickly so sometimes he fell asleep on the sofa while Boruto played with his toys on the floor.

She smiled before looked at her son again. "Do you miss tou-san?"

Boruto started to turn his attention on his mother by hearing his father's name being called. He grinned before blabbering something which made Hinata laughed in amusement. She softly brushed her finger on her son's small head before kissing his head made Boruto giggled and grabbed Hinata's long hair and pulled it made her grunted a little before frowning.

"Please, don't pull my hair, Boruto. You know it hurts kaa-chan, right?" Hinata said then Boruto suddenly pout like he understood what she meant. Then, she smiled again before pulling her long hair away from him. "Kaa-chan forgives you. Boruto is too cute for me to get mad,"

After he finished with his pears, Hinata put Boruto down on the floor and let him play with the toys again while she went back to sewing. The sky outside is getting darker because the huge snow are every where but it also because the storm is coming soon. She frowned before her thoughts were darted to her husband who was in the mission. He was supposed to be home tonight but he might delayed it due the heavy snow.