REQUEST - FORCED PT.1

Well, here it is, an Ikari one-shot.

Requested by contestshipper2003

---

Forced | Dawn x Paul

"I just don't know what I'm feeling right now."

I muttered and placed my hands on the table in front of me, lowering my head so that my purple bangs covered my swollen face. I couldn't believe that she did this to me!

"Paul, cheer up. She wasn't your type of girl, you know that." The Hedgehog in front of me sympathetically said. He brought his hands up and patted my head which I immediately brushed away.

"No. It is not like that!" I retorted, my voice getting a bit louder. "There must be some reason why she did this to me. And I know, it would have something which is forcing her to do this."

Gary sighed and looked beside him, at the Human Celery, Drew. The two had come here to help me out of this ridiculous situation but rather they chose to drive me away from her.

Drew too sighed and said, "Well, now whatever it is, we can only confirm by listening to Dawn's side of the story. If she says it truthfully that is."

I jerked my head up and looked at him, wide-eyed. Shaking my head as 'no' I spoke, "She won't tell anything truthfully if it is you guys asking her."

"Then how will ask her?" Gary questioned.

"I think," Drew began "Our girlfriends might help us in this." He immediately slipped his phone out and looked at Gary and me for permission to text May about this situation.

We agreed, and almost immediately Gary took his phone out and called Leaf. He and Drew both started explaining Leaf and May about the situation.

I sat quietly in my seat as the two chatted. Suddenly my phone buzzed, and I took it out to check.

A Message received from:
Burnt to ASH

I made a face as I clicked on the pop-up notification to further look at what the asshole has texted me.

Hy, Mist and I hve accidntaly hpnd to bmp into Dawn. Bt she din't look r8...

Is evrythn OK w/ her? Is evrythn OK b/w U 2?

My eyes widened as they immediately re-read the text to confirm that it was ASH who sent me that. When I finally believed that it would be him since he usually uses abbreviations and all that nonsense while texting.

"That dumbass..." I muttered, which immediately caught Gary and Drew's attention as they stopped for a while and looked at me. I slowly held the phone screen towards them and allowed them to read through the text which Ash had sent me.

"Uh..." The two muttered, as they quickly hung up their conversation with their girls.

"Well?" I asked. My anxiety taking me over as I began to grow anxious.

"How about we ask Ash to seek help from Misty? She and the other girls could have a chat with Dawn while we bring Ash over here..." Drew suggested. He now had his hands clasped, on the table while his phone was beside his hands.

Gary was thinking for a while. His silent behaviour slowly surfacing. I knew that by the looks of it, there might be something really big going on inside his giant of a brain.