-+- 3 -+-

The alarm blared loudly, making Ada shoot up from her bed, looking at the time, the teen grumbled as she found it was only 1am.

Screaming loudly, the girl rolled out of bed when her father burst into the room.

"Get ready as quickly as possible." He ordered a wild gaze in his eyes, "get your guns, mask, everything. We're meeting up with the Pericoloso's."

"Daddy?" Ada questioned as she rushed to her wardrobe, grabbing her tight black leather pants and her corseted black boob tube, "what's going on?"

"I'll explain on the way there." Her father looked stressed and anxious, "just... Just get ready Ada!"

Nodding, Ada swiftly complied, rushing into her bathroom and throwing on the clothes, not even bothering to brush her teeth or brush her untamed locks of hair, that could wait. Grabbing a bandana, the teen quickly threw her hair up into the neatest ponytail she could gather in the rushed time and wrapped the bandana around her head, securing the ponytail.

Grabbing her mask, the teen made sure the cat eyes, covered the top half of her face, only being able to see her chocolate eyes and ruby lips. Grabbing a pair of heeled ankle boots Ada pushed her small feet into them as quickly as she could. Grabbing her gun from next to her mirror and a sharp dagger, she carefully but swiftly slotted them into their place on the girl's belt.

Stepping out of the room she was met with the approving look of her father.

"2 minutes, 37 seconds, congratulations my child." He nodded at her, making Ada smile at the small compliment, "now we must go, the Pericolosco car is outside, you will be driving with them my daughter. You will be with Gino Pericolosco, leader of the triplets, oldest, strongest. I trust him the most. Look after yourself my precious."

Ada didn't get a chance to ask what was going on as her body guard had already escorted her from the room. Rushing through the long corridors, the girl ran out of her home, towards the sleek black Mercedes parked on their drive. Embellished neatly on the bumper, ever so small you wouldn't notice unless you knew, was the same symbol adorned on one of the triplets necks from the night before, the Pericolosco symbol.

Ada threw open the door and launched herself into the passenger seat, instantly being greeted by the smug face of Gino Pericolosco.

"Hello, doll." He reached over and stroked Ada's face, grabbing her hand and placing a prolonged kiss onto it, "my brother was right, you are beautiful."

"What's going on?" Ada demanded, yanking her hand away from Gino, not at all wooed by his chivalry.

"The Russians my dear doll, the Russians broke into the Italians handling station. It's our job to put an end to that filth from touching our supplies." Ada nodded, pulling out her gun and loading the bullets into the pistol, "you better get ready for a whole lot of blood angel."

Gino roared the car engine into life, speeding off, being trailed by Pericoloso and Luce cars alike. Ada quickly pulled on her seatbelt, gripping the hand rests of her seat as Gino's car flew through the red lights, narrowly avoiding other vehicles. The man let out a loud laugh as he watched the frightened girl pull on her seatbelt.

"What's wrong amore? Afraid of a little danger." Ada felt her body tremble at the Italians words as his smirk sent shockwaves to her core.

"Just fucking drive." She mumbled angrily, eager to shoot bullets into the Russians brains.

-+- -+- -+- -+- -+- -+- -+- -+- -+- -+- -+-

Ada and Gino, stealthily got out of the car, parked only a half mile away from their destination.

"Stay alert." Gino whispered to the girl, "you're to pretty to die."

"Grebanyee ital'yantsy derzhali vse eto?" (The Italians were holding all of this?)Ada froze as she heard a foreign language being spoken outside the building.

"Russians?" She hissed to Gino, who nodded, jaw clenched. Taking out a radio from his jeans pocket, Ada watched as he spoke fluent Italian down it.

"I Russi sono qui a sparare a qualsiasi cosa si muova." (The Russians are here, shoot anything that moves).

Ada smirked as she watched a sniper take out the two guards, both being instantly killed as they fell to the floor. Gino raised a hand, signalling for members of the mafia to infiltrate. The pair sneaked upwards, up a ladder placed next to a window, and climbed into the building, landing on top of a crate. A fatiguing smell hit Ada as she scrunched her nose up at the smell of the drugs.

Jumping down, Ada's eyes grew wide as gunshots rang out on the other side of the building.

"What the fuck?" She screamed to Gino as she ran for cover, "I thought this was supposed to be a silent mission?"

"Someone's fucked it up!" Gino hissed to himself, "when I find out who it is they're dead!" Gino stood up to see two Russians running past them, "quick." He shouted to Ada, both of them successfully shooting them down.

The pair rushed towards the sound to see Russians being shot down, left right and centre.

"Duck!" A voice yelled to them and Gino reacted quickly, pulling Ada down onto the ground with him.

The man shot a bullet behind them and Ada breathed a sigh of relief as a Russian fell down dead behind them.

"What the fuck happened here Adrian?" Gino's eyes flashed dangerously, advancing towards a man, a drop dead gorgeous man.

"Thought we'd spice the assault up a bit bro, you know?" Adrian joked, wielding his shotgun, tilting his head towards a very familiar face to Ada.

"You're both a pair of fucking imbeciles." Gino snarled, "you and Gabriel. This is why dad picked me to rule, not you." Gino walked towards his brother, fist clenched, ready to swing.

"Stop!" Ada shouted suddenly, running towards them, standing in front of Adrian, "he's your brother, you can't hurt him."

"Get the fuck out of the way Ada." Gino hissed.

Suddenly a loud cheer erupted from the main battle scene. Ada flashed her eyes over to see many Italian men stood standing on a floor surrounded by masses of bodies, all spilt with Russian blood.

"You got lucky." Gino spat at his brother, "next time I won't let you off so easily."

A male walked towards the trio, making Ada look down and blush as his blue eyes scanned over her body.

"Hello princess." Gabriel winked, walking towards her, "miss me that much huh? How about you come with me and we can finish what we started?"

Gino growled loudly, "over my dead fucking body Gabe. What the fuck were you thinking? This was supposed to be a silent infiltration!"

"Oh, fuck your silent infiltration, bro!" Gabriel shouted, laughing, "look around you, we fucking did it! We even got a hostage!" Gabriel nodded to some men who had a sobbing Russian man tied up, "we did it, and we did it my way!"

"Ada!" A man shouted, running over to her, "your father wants you back home. We gotta go." The said teen smiled at the triplets and walked towards her escort.

"I guess I'll see you guys on Saturday." Ada called to them, turning around and winking at the three triplets.

"I'll guess I'll see you then." Gino whispered to himself, looking down at the ground and smiling softly.