Freezing

(Ruby's POV)

Through the blizzard across the field, I looked up and saw nothing but snow in rapid chaotic motion. The ice cold seemed to burn against my skin, my Maiden Powers raised my tolerance, without them I'm not used to how it feels. My aura hasn't worked in weeks. I look down and see I'm moving rapidly, I'm... being carried?

I look over and see my captive, a lean adult man with a braided hair and white attire. I look down to my stomach and see a large wound, bleeding out. A sword? No, it's too blunt, almost like a wooden stake... stakes don't curve... what happened?

It was then that I saw I wasn't alone, across from me, my attacker was carrying someone else... crimson hair? Hoodie? Pyrrha!

She's just unconscious, there's no wound... her aura must've healed her already.

Maybe I can.... I don't have Crescent Rose. Damn.

Suddenly, the muffled foot steps in the snow with sounds of crunching ice became more akin to the sound of... metal?

I looked up and saw that I was being carried to a steel bunker. I tried to speak.

"K... ugh..." I pushed out pathetically. I heard an unhinged laughter as the door opened.

...

Weiss, Winter and Jaune walked through the winter forest. "Based on my math, we should be able to get to the next village by sunset." Winter said. "And we're maybe 40 minutes away from Ruby's position." Weiss added.

(Weiss' POV)

I heard a booming sound in the distance, with crackling leaves following suit.

"Let's go team.... uh... what should we call ourselves?" I asked.

"Team JWW (Jew)?" Jaune asked. Immediately me and Winter started laughing.

"I think we should come up with a less controversial name." Winter said.

I tried to think of names, WJW (Washer? Wazoo? Wadger?) WWJ (Wash? Wage? RAGE!)

"TEAM RAGE!" I blurted out with pride. "Y'know? W-W-J?" I said.... "Swing and a miss." Jaune finished.

"Rage isn't a colour." Winter said. "Fucks Sake." I yelled, kicking some snow.... turns out it was a rock.

"OWW FUCK" I yelled out.

(Author's Note: I bet you thought all chapters were gonna start with "S" didn't you? Nope. I just happened to find alliterative words that coincided with each theme of the chapters. I'm trying not to make my "Drama Mode" as some call it, the entire drive for the chapter so I'm trying some jokes. Peace.)