Separation

(Ruby's POV)

I finally made it back to my dorm room, but was immediately met with the issue of the stairs. I didn't even have my semblance. "Do you need help?" someone asked causing Ruby to turn around quickly, meeting eyes with a crimson haired girl in a grey hoodie. She had green eyes, and clean skin like silk. "Oh... um... hi." I got out to her as I fixed my crutches to get comfy. "Pyrrha right?" I asked quickly, trying to break the awkwardness. "Yes... though most people like calling me vomit girl... nevermind." she said, brushing her bangs over her eyes. "I'd actually like some help." I said, feeling myself force a smile.

(Pyrrha's POV)

I hoisted her up and pushed with the little force I could manage against the stairs. Ruby was a lot heavier than she looked. I tried keeping my hands on her legs, but they slipped against her rear occasionally, causing my cheeks to burn. After a while I held in the wheezing as we reached the fourth floor. Sweet relief as I carried Ruby through her door. Ruby got down and adjusted her crutches to get to the bed. "Thank you, Pyrrha." she said as she got into Weiss' bed, as it was on the bottom. I heard a faint scratching... it sounded like it was getting louder, or closer? "RUBY GET AWAY!" I yelled before the glass shattered... We screamed.

(Weiss' POV)

"Ruby, I brought you some pancakes." I said before dropping the plate as I noticed two outfits discarded on the floor. Immediately I felt hurt and betrayed, I heard the shower running and stomped toward the door. I kicked it open only to scream.

I HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!  Written in  blood...

Weiss ran back to the outfits to discover Ruby's shirt and the hoodie had stab marks.