820041EF FFFF

"Person who is obsessed with Minju her face." Yujin was walking down the street alone. It was a cold Saturday night. She still has a day left to cleanse her mind.

The road was silent. Between picking her phone up to talk to Chaeyeon or getting a small stone to throw as an outlet for her anger and distress, she chose to get a small stone on the sidewalk and threw it.

"Wonyoung please stop dragging m—" Wonyoung touched her forehead. Blood trickled down her forehead. Yuri looked at Wonyoung who is now bloody.

"Oh my gosh. You should also wear lots of caps next time." Yuri took out a hanky out of her bag and gave it to Wonyoung. Wonyoung held it on her forepart.

"Is it big?" Wonyoung shook her head. Yuri was really worried for her best friend. The wound on her ankle was still bleeding and now she got another problem.

"Let's go to the nearest clinic here. We'll change the dressing around your ankle and let's put another dressing on your forehead." Wonyoung nodded. Yuri looked around to search for the person who threw the stone.

"That isn't from the sky is it?" A ringtone was heard on the road. They looked around the place hoping to find the culprit.

"Come out scumbag! Stop lurking and fight us!" Yuri unnie was already on her fighting stance.

"Hey. I'm not here to harm you." Yujin came out from her hiding place. Yuri gasped in surprise after seeing the tall girl.

She gave Wonyoung another wound. Great.

"You're overreacting unnie." Wonyoung commented. Yuri just rolled her eyes and continued to show her battle poise.

"I know you're a bad person from the start. I know you want to kill Wonyoung because you want the hemophiliacs to vanish in this world."

"She's a hemophiliac?"