"And where are you going with Yoongi?"

Jin looked at the other oddly.

"To put him to bed, he obviously does not want to be around others and he'll be better if he rests for a while."

Namjoon walked towards the two and aggressively pulled Yoongi out of Jin's arms, making Yoongi yelp and began crying.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Jin whisper-shouted, not wanting to cause a commotion.

Namjoon pushed him out of the way and began walking to the stairs.

"I'll be taking him to bed because he's not comfortable around others, especially those who he's only known for weeks."

Jin frowned at this and followed the others.

"Clearly you don't understand what 'comfortable' means because Yoongi is definitely not fucking comfortable with you" Jin spat out.

Yoongi only cried harder, trashing around in Namjoon's arms.

"Why don't you just shut up and go home, you piec-" Namjoon was cut off off.

"Namjoon! Your mother is calling hun" Mrs. Min yelled from the living room.

Namjoon growled and pushed the smaller boy into the arms of the other.

"Don't consider yourself lucky, prick" Namjoon spat out and made his way down the stairs.

Yoongi sobbed and grasped on Jin's shirt as the other held him gently.

"Shh, shh it's okay love. It's okay, you're okay. You have nothing to worry about okay? I'm here darling" Jin gently whispered in his ear and held him as he made way to the others bed.

"Look love, it's Moon." he whispered.

Jin sat on the bed with the other on his lap, and reached out for the white stuffed bunny and showed it to the other.

He made the bunny look like it was walking, and gave it a funny little voice in hopes of calming the other down.

"Yoongi! Why are you sad?" Jin spoke in a high pitched voice.

Yoongi sniffled and looked at Moon.

"It's okay Yoongi, you don't need to be sad anymore because I am super strong and will protect you!" Jin brought the bunny up to Yoongi's face, and gently made it kiss the boys forehead.

Yoongi looked up at Jin and leaned into his chest.

He held tightly onto Moon, and gently closed his eyes.

"There you are darling, you can sleep now. Nobody will harm you as long as i'm here" Jin softly whispered and brought his lips to the others cheek.

"I won't allow a single soul to lay their hands on you, I promise"

🍑。☆・゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚☆・。.🍑

Thank you to everyone who has been patient with my slow updates :)

I'm so picky picky picky~

Who is yourWeki Meki bias?

A. Elly and Sei