17

"Yoongi."

The smaller stayed quite, sitting on the floor, knees curled up to his chest while he held tightly onto his bunny.

"Yoongi, look at me." Namjoon spoke more sternly, getting mad at the latter, but not wanting to lash out at him.

Yoongi remained motionless, however his eyes started to glisten.

"You're making this hard for me Yoongi, do you want me to get mad?"

Yoongi let out a sob, however quickly put his hand over his mouth and shook his head.

"Why are you crying? Is it because you know you deliberately decided to ignore me? Because you went out with that other fucking boy and acted like a slut?" Namjoon growled and got up, walking towards the smaller.

Yoongi whimpered and got up, trying to escape the monster.

"IS THAT WHY!?" Namjoon yelled, pushing Yoongi against the wall, tightly gripping onto his neck.

Yoongi started sobbing and choking, hyperventilating when the hands were removed.

Namjoon calmed down and went to go hug the boy.

Yoongi cried harder and struggled to get out of his grip, only having it tighten.

"Stop."

Yoongi did as told.

It's a shame he didn't earlier.

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

He couldn't sleep.

He couldn't get the feeling of the hands that were wrapped around his neck.

His bunny couldn't help him.

Nor could his mommy.

But he knew who could. 

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

Yoongi and his mother sat on the couch, him being held by her as he cried.

Mrs. Min had saved Jin's number from the time he came over, and contacted him about Yoongi.

She felt bad, for both boys.

She didn't want her Yoongi-Bear to be this upset, and she didn't want to disrupt the other from his sleep.

A knock sounded through the room and Yoongi threw himself out of his mothers grip to the door, opening it and going into the arms of the other.

Jin gently picked him up and walked inside the house, placing small kisses on his head.

"Thank you so much Seokjin and sorry it was so unexpected. He wanted you and I knew he wouldn't calm down if you didn't come,"

Jin smiled and placed his overnight bag on the ground.

"It's no problem Mrs. Min, honestly. I wasn't asleep, in fact I was watching a show, a boring one by the way, basically dying because I didn't know what to do" he chuckled.

"You're a saviour, seriously" Mrs. Min walked over to the taller boy and hugged him, then kissed her son goodnight.

"Sleep well boys, okay? And no funny business, I have a very important meeting tomorrow" she raised her eyebrows at Jin and he chuckled, nodding his head.

"Don't even worry. I'm very well mannered and Yoongi is a good boy" Jin said, looking at the younger with a glint in his eyes.

"He's my good boy."

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

IMPORTANT! - I just want to say that I have nothing against Namjoon, and that he is the bad character just randomly, I do not want anyone to think that I dislike him in any way:)

Q: Who is your ITZY bias?

A. Lia and/or Yeji

 Lia and/or Yeji

(lia ^^)

(yeji ^^)

(yeji ^^)