18

"So like, 80˚?" Taehyung waved his pencil as he swallowed the last bits of his chicken.

"No! You're an idiot Tae- look, it's bigger than 90˚"Jimin leaned over to help Taehyung as Seokjin laughed.

"You're really dumb, Tae. You've been learning this since 7th grade."

"Shut it you pig!"

Seokjin gasped.

"Don't insult me you swine."

Tae snorted and rolled his eyes as he re-wrote the correct answer.

"I wasn't insulting you, I was describing you"

Jeongguk and Jimin burst out laughing as Jin glared.

"I'm going to strangle you, you fu-" Seokjin was stopped when he saw a teacher approach his table.

"Seokjin! You're needed in the nurses office. No need to rush however, you can finish your lunch first."

Seokjin looked at the others before back at the teacher.

"Uh, can I know why I'm needed?"

"Something with Yoongi? He's okay though! He's just feeling a bit under the weather."

"Oh, okay. I'll be there soon."

Jeongguk and Taehyung sat confused, wondering who this 'Yoongi' was.

"Uhh, who is Yoongi?" Taehyung finally asked, breaking the silence.

"My friend! He's the little one i've been walking around with" Jin nodded with a smile as he inhaled his food.

Seokjin got up and threw his trash out with a smile.

"Whipped." Jimin mumbled.

"I still don't really know who he is but I give them my consent to getting married" Taehyung spoke.

"I've seen him around, he's pretty cute" Jeongguk spoke while tapping on his phone.

"Cute? Gukkie, you said only me and Jiminie are cute." Taehyung pouted and pushed his head against Jeongguk's chest.

He chuckled as his pet Taehyung's head and brought Jimin closer to him.

"Yes you guys are both cute. The cutest in the world." he mumbled.

"Yeah, and I'm whipped" Seokjin mumbled as he waved goodbye and made his way down to the nurses office.

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"You don't feel well, huh bub?" Jin spoke softly as he cradled him in his chest.

Yoongi tightly shut his eyes and pushed himself further into Seokjin's chest.

"Your mommy will be here soon, don't worry love."

The nurse, who was quietly seated at a table looking through some papers, couldn't help but  tune in on the boys.

They were simply adorable.

"Hey Yoon. You wanna know what my mommy did when my tummy was sore?" Seokjin gently tilted the boys head so that he can look at his precious face.

Yoongi whimpered quietly and slowly nodded his head, pushing his face back into Jin's chest.

Jin smiled then proceeded to slowly moving his hand towards the bottom of the boy's shirt.

He gently slipped his hand underneath his shirt, watching the other to make sure he wasn't uncomfortable.

He gently started caressing the boys stomach and made little patterns in hopes of relaxing the little one.

The latter whined but shifted and pushed himself further into the other.

Jin smiled and kept at it until the boy fell asleep.

The little was curled up in his arms, lips in a pout and his fluffy brown locks curled over his eyes.

"My cute little prince" Seokjin smiled and leaned over the other to place a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Precious." The nurse whispered to herself with the biggest smile.

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

Thank you to everyone who has voted on my story and has patiently waited for  me to update (something i am not good at, i'll admit). Besides that, lets talk girl group comebacks/debuts.

IZ*ONE Violeta is so good, and  I think my bias may have changed to Hyewon... oops? She's just to captivating. EVERGLOW has debuted with Bon Bon Chocolat and AISHAA MY GOODNESS. AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST BLACKPINK!!!!!!!! Kill This Love is currently on replay, and I still can't get over Jennie.

Who is your EVERGLOW bias?

A. Aisha and Yiren(below)

Who is your BLACKPINK bias?

A. Jennie ofc ;)

 Jennie ofc ;)