7

"The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple" the teacher spoke while handing out the homework sheets. (quote by S. Gudder)

Yoongi softly rubbed his eyes, trying his best to not fall asleep. 

It was the last class of the day, and his nerves were starting to pick up as he knew he had to give Jin his thank you card.

The sleepy feeling didn't help much either.

Yoongi got startled when the teacher placed the homework sheet on his desk.

The teacher smiled apologetically as the bell rang, the class turning into a big mess.

"Alright everyone, have a good weekend and please, please, please do your homework. If not all of it, at least half. Its only two pages" the teacher begged.

Yoongi waited for everyone to leave before he started packing his bag.

"Hey, Yoongi" the teacher quietly spoke, not wanting to startle the little boy.

Yoongi looked up, his eyes wide.

"I just wanted to let you know that you have the highest mark in the class, isn't that great?" the teacher smiled gently, trying to not make so much eye contact with him.

Yoongi blushed and rubbed his eyes, continuing to pack up his things.

As Yoongi was about to walk out, he was immediately pushed to the ground, well, almost.

If it wasn't for Jin catching him, Yoongi would have been a flat pancake.

"Yoongi! Oh my goodness, are you okay?! Im sorry love" Jin rambled gently holding Yoongi as he walked out the classroom with him.

Yoongi's face flared up as he nodded, trying to hide his face from Jin.

Jin smiled, then proceeded to pat Yoongi's head.

"How was your day?"

Yoongi put a thumbs down with one hand, and rubbed his eyes with the other.

Jin frowned, feeling concerned as he stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"Bad? How come? Was someone being mean? You could-" Jin stopped as he noticed Yoongi was, once again, rubbing his eyes harshly, faint red spots being left on his eyelids.

"You're tired, huh?" Jin questioned, glad it wasn't the worst possibility.

Yoongi nodded, while pouting a bit.

Jin couldn't help but let his gaze wonder over to Yoongi's lips. Saliva was glossed over his bottom lip, making the pink hue shine even more. He couldn't believe doll-like lips like those could possibly exist, yet there they were.

Yoongi looked down, feeling self conscious from Jin's staring.

Maybe there's something on my face.

His hand immediately went up to wipe his face, trying his best to not look bizarre.

Jin smiled and poked Yoongi's nose, not missing the pink colour forming on his cheeks.

"You're cute, but I must leave or I'll miss my bus" Jin spoke sadly, not wanting to leave the ethereal boy.

Yoongi's eyes widened, his arms immediately reaching to his bag, quickly trying to find the special paper.