8

Yoongi was excited.

He quickly, but carefully, ran down the stairs to see his mother.

Gently, he pulled on his mothers sleeve, trying to get her attention.

"Yoongi-bear! What's up?" his mother smiled as she cleaned the table.

Yoongi pulled out his phone from his large pocket and showed his mother the texts between him and his amazing friend Namjoon. 

joon bug 🐛

hey yoonie

can we hang out?

we haven't seen each other in a while

i wanna catch up with u, know how the new school is

i will ask mommy

okay?

of course yoonie

i'll be waiting...

don't be long!!

"Aw Yoongi-bear of course you can hang out with him. Does he want to come over? We haven't had any special guests over in a while" Yoongi's mother smiled.

mommy said yes

you wanna come over?

sure yoonie

any specific time?

Yoongi once again tilted the screen towards his mother, just so that she could confirm the time.

"Would he like to come over after dinner? He could sleep over too, so maybe at 6?" his mother asked.

you wanna sleep here too?

we can draw and watch movies!

mommy said you come at 6

of course kitty

i'll see you soon

"Go clean your room, and get pillows from the basement so Namjoon can sleep properly" his mother pat his head and shooed him off.

Yoongi smiled and ran back to room, immediately putting his things in their proper sections.

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

Scary basement.

Yoongi thought as he stood at the top of the stairs, hesitating to go down.

Namjoonie can help me get one when he comes.

Yoongi peaked back at his mother who was finishing up dinner.

When her back was facing him, he quickly but quietly ran up to his bedroom, and played until she called him down for dinner.

Yoongi decided to play with Moon. 

He made the small bunny fly to the moon in a space shuttle, and make new alien friends on mars.

"Yoongi-bear! Dinners ready" Yoongi's mother called from the bottom of the stairs.

Yoongi dropped his toys and ran downstairs, wanting to get dinner over and done with so that Namjoon could finally come over.

"I've made some yummy Japchae!" Yoongi's mother spoke as Yoongi clapped his hands excitedly and started eating.

"T-thank you" Yoongi whispered.

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

Firstly, you guys are so so kind! I feel a bit bad for writing short chapters but you guys told me to do what I want, so here we are. I think it will be easier for me to update more often, and I hope that will make you all happy :)

 I think it will be easier for me to update more often, and I hope that will make you all happy :)