Mini Tae and Jimin clapped their small hands in happiness.

"How happy they are! " J-Hope chriped and sat down on the floor.

'Can we talk..' Mini Jin demand as he walks closer with crossed arms.

"Uh sure. .what's wrong?" Jin says as everyone turns their heads to them.

Mini Jin sighed and look at everyone.

*****************************

"We are sorry, Kookie!!!" J-Hope says as Kookie cries his eyes out.

"We can't do anything!" Taehyung says as he pats mini Tae's head who held Taehyung's hands tightly.

"I'm sorry, but he have made our decisions..." Jimin says and caresses mini Jimin's hair who sniffed and wiped his eyes with his large sweater paw.

"At least we don't have to see a mess from now because this fuckers will be here." Suga spoke and everyone glared at him except mini Suga who literally gave up on him.

"Guys, please don't mess this up okay?" Namjoon says as he patted mini Namjoon's back.

"I guess,, they will be good." Jin spoke and mini Jin smiled.

"Well, we will come and pick you guys up at 6 ?" Jin ask the lady who's going to look after them. Yes, they are sending the mini's to a day care.

"Bye guys! See you soon!!" J-Hope sobbed as he walks away . He turned away so that he can't see those big teary eyes of the mini's.

"Be a good boy,okay?" Jimin says and mini Jimin nod still looking at his shoes. Jimin placed a small kiss on his head before getting up.

"Tae! Don't be a bother okay!?" Taehyung says and shakes hands with Mini Tae who was excited to go in .

"Take care." Namjoon spoke before going back to the car with Suga. Suga waved at his mini self and made a peace sign before going in.

"Kookie! Hey! Stop! Ahh!!" Jungkook yells in pain when Kookie bites his hand.

'Kookie no likey!!!' He screams and started to cry again. Jungkook rubs his back and calms him down. When Kookie was okay, he gently gave Kookie to the lady before running back to the car.

Everyone waved at them and the mini's waved back except Kookie who held his hands out for them which was touching for them. But they can't do anything, they made a deal.

Flashback ~~~~weeks ago

"What kind of talk you want?" Jin asks mini Jin and they all sat down for a meeting.

'I'm sick and tired of taking care of them now!maybe we should put them in a day care for some times!' Mini Jin suggested but everyone looked kind of surprised by this sudden suggestion.

"But don't you take care of them when you all live alone?" Taehyung ask.

'I do. But that time I follow a simple routine which also make them to follow that routine too but you all spoiled them. So they don't listen to me .' Mini Jin spoke and everyone nod.

"Well, his right. We did spoiled them." Jin says and everyone turned to the others who were enjoying themselves.

"Maybe his right. We should put them in day care for some times." Namjoon spoke and the hyung-line nod.

"But how will they feel about it?"Jimin ask.

"Let's hope for the best." Jin says and everyone nods.

"I don't want to see this place as a mess next week." Suga spoke and everyone snapped their head to him.

"But Kookie is still a kid..how.." Jungkook spoke which made everyone to look at him.

'That's why the day cares exist. 'Mini Jin replies and everyone nods.

"Okay! We will put them in the day care next week!" Jin announced and everyone nod except Suga.

End~~~~~~~~

'They left us....' Mini Hope  spoke as he turned to this fellow people but noone was there except Suga who still stood there.

'Let's go in. Everyone went in already.' Mini Suga gestured Hope as he walks in with his bag.

                  _______________

Maybe I should make a pt.2 of this chapter as well? What do you think?

Anyhow! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll try to make it more Sweet for your taste buds!  Until then adios!!

😊😊😊💜💜💜💜💜