Chapter 15: Sleep.

Start from the beginning

"I-I don't remember that." (Y/N) mumbled, groaning a little from her headache. The dark haired boy immediately started helping her sit up slowly.

"H-How do you feel, (Y/N)?" He asked her softly, she was looking a little paler than usual.

"Just a bit disorientated, but I'm otherwise fine. Sorry for giving you so much trouble." She said with a weak smile.

She then realised she still had a strong taste of blood in her mouth. "I hate to be a bother, but can I get some water to drink?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Here you are, (Y/N)." Lord Garmadon said holding up a water bottle for (Y/N) to drink out of.

The girl blinked a few times at the water bottle in front of her face. Furthermore, she followed the hand that was holding it out for her.

"O-Oh, thank you very much Garmadon." She said and smiled weakly as she took it from him, sipping it down as she let the fresh water clean her mouth.

Leaning closer to her as Lord Garmadon placed a few fingers on her forehead. (Y/N)'s eyes widened in surprise at what the raven-haired boy had just done.

"Your body temperature is rising." Garmadon muttered. "I think it would be wise if you went back to sleep-" Lord Garmadon eyes then caught sight of the bandage around her neck.

The raven-haired boy felt a little guilty and went to change the bandages.

Before (Y/N) could stop him Garmadon saw what was underneath the bandages two very distinct bite marks."Who?" Lord Garmadon questioned his eyes turning red.

"Who do you think? Both you and your brother bit me. No offence but the people of Ninjago have a strange way to show they don't like people." (Y/N) said trying to cover the bite marks back up.

(Y/N) slowly began getting up, but Lord Garmadon immediately went to stop her.

"You have to rest and who told you that I don't like you?" Lord Garmadon questioned his eyes returning to normal.

"You bit me." (Y/N) stated to the raven-haired lord sitting on the chair next to her.Lord Garmadon blushed and stuttered.

"I didn't-that wasn't-I meant to-" Poor Lord Garmadon was bright red.

"That's a little complicated but It wasn't because I don't like you, it the opposite." Lord Garmadon mumbled going even redder in the face.

(Y/N) gave Garmadon a strange look not understanding what he was trying to tell her.

At that moment Chen and Clouse stormed in. Chen was grinning from ear to ear, patting Clouse on the back.

"Thank god she's alright; right, Lord Garmadon." Chen chuckled, (Y/N) had to resist the urge to roll her eyes.