Chapter 49

(Alyssa's POV)

I heard my bedroom door creek open and heard footsteps, even though I woke up when I heard the door I kept my eyes close.

I heard someone kick off there boots and laugh. "Alyssa I know your awake." Harry laughed. I peeked my one eye open and saw Harry standing beside my bed.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"Went out with the guys." he mumbled.

"Where too?" I asked again.

"To a club." He said.

"Who bought yall drinks? I can smell the alcohol." I started to get angry that he would leave and go drink at a club and he's 18!

"One of Zayn's older friends, can I just lay down with you." he asked.

"No." even though all I wanted to do is cuddle up to him.

"Please, I promise I won't make a move." he smiled.

"Harry, why did she text you that? Who is she?" I sat up, playing with my sheets. "Do you want to be with someone else?" I quietly asked.

"Don't be silly!" he sat down beside me pulling my face up to look at him. "I'm so truly, madly, deeply in love with you." he whispered. "I'm not gonna lie, we use to date but it's not like that anymore, she lives in England she use to be my Bestfriend, and we dated but she came in for some family trip and I saw her out and talked to her and said I would text her and I did and that's what she replied. I swear she means nothing to me." his lips grazing mine as he spoke. "I love you." he smiled.

"I love you too, I'm sorry I went threw your phone." I cried quietly.

"Ssh please don't cry baby. Please." he begged.

"I'm such a bad girlfriend." I sniffled.

"No no, your the only girl I wanna be with so it doesn't matter." he kissed my cheek. I giggled at him and he gave me a confused look.

"Did you miss?" I asked.

"Miss what?." he confusedly asked.

"Miss my lips?" I grinned.

"Oh I see." he smirked, he pushed me back and hovered over me. "How's this for miss?" he asked. He kissed my lips with so much love, passion, care, everything you could say. I wrapped my legs around his waist and tangled my hands in his hair, before I knew it my shirt was pulled off and his was too. "Harry your family." I stuttered, trying to hold back my moan, being his sisters room was right down the hall.

"They won't hear us." he kissed me again.

"No, we can't do this while your sister is down the hall." I pushed his face and laughed.

"Are you really about to say no?" he smirked. I nodded my head.

He crawled off the bed and unbuckled his belt and pulling down his pants making his bulge visible. "Really?" he smirked crawling back on to the bed and hovering me again. I just gulped.

"Harry don't tempt me." I playfully scolded him.

"I just wanted to get ready for bed." he batted his eyes.

"And your still on top of me why?" I smirked.

"Because I was hoping you would change your mind and just let me fuck you so hard." he smirked.

I bit my lip, and closed my eyes.

"Oh she's thinking! Thank you god!" he looked up.

"Haha funny." I flipped us over so I was on top. "No. We are gonna cuddled and go to bed. We have school in the morning." I kissed his nose as he pouted.

"I love you but you just had to get me so excited." he sighed. I didn't say much, I just got off him and cuddled into his side letting my head hit his chest.

"Do you ever think of the future?" I asked out of no where.

"All the time, but I know what my future is. Being married to the girl I love and living happily with her. Now go to bed, oh and don't worry your that girl." he smirked and kissed me.

*********

Authors Note

Here ya goo! Hope you like it!😘

Vote

Comment