Chapter 21

(Alyssa's POV )

Beep...Beep...Beep

I stop my alarm clock and got up and looked around my empty room, I walked to the bathroom and curled my hair and applied a bit of makeup and then walked to my closet. I got out my favorite purple dress that came down mid thigh and a pair of white high heels. I grabbed my phone and my keys and purse and walked down stairs.

I said 'bye' to my parents. When I heard Ryan yell.

"Alyssa! wait! can I ride with you?" he said.

"Why? you can drive?" I laughed.

"Yea. But rolling up and a Lamborghini would be sick." He smirked. "Oh and I have stuff I have to take care of after school with the guys and I can't drive." He nervously rushed his words.

I hope he's not getting in anymore trouble. See when we became freshman that's when Ryan met Zayn and then started to hangout with the rest and he got into some trouble, trouble that my parents won't tell me but anyway I just know it was a rough time for my mom to see him in trouble. So I just hope he's not going to get in any.

"Ryan you better not be getting into more shit" I warned.

"I'm not! Come on trust me!" he yelled.

"Fine! I do" I lied. "Get in" I said.

He hopped in the car and we started towards school. "So are you gonna have room for your brother in that house?" he smiled.

"Plenty. I think I can have room for like twenty more people" I laughed. "But you only get to come over sometimes. I'm moving to get away from you, not to get closer to you" I laughed again.

"Hurtful, thought you would love your older brother more then that." He said grabbing his heart acting hurt.

"Your a minute older then me dumb ass" I punched his arm. We pulled into the school and everyone was standing in a circle. What is going on?

I looked over to Ryan and he looked back.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"I don't know let's go find out."

I opened my door and heard a very familiar voice shouting.

"Your a whore! Leave my Bestfriend alone! And stop talking shit! She's not a slut! I don't even know how you got that video!" Jessica yelled. What video!!?

I ran over and there they where Jessica and Carley. Shit.

"Not a slut? Okay. And I have my ways. I do have friends." She smirked.

I got in the middle and started to speak.

"What video?" I said.

"Oh you know, just a nice video that Harry took for me" she laughed. What?

I grabbed her arm and yanked her phone out of her hand and there it was. A video of me and Harry having sex in his room the first time it ever happened. HE TAPPED US! I quickly deleted it and looked up feeling tears coming to my eyes.

"Who else has this!?" I yelled.

"Oh no one. Just Harry. Back off him. Or the whole school will have it" she smiled evilly at me.

"He's all yours" I couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

"Good" she scoffed. Everyone stood there not knowing what was going on and then there he was, and the others. I hope he's happy. He has done it now.

"Alyssa are yo?" Jessica started putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks but I think I'm just gonna go. Have a good day." I said shrugging her off me and started back to my car.