Chapter 47

(Alyssa's POV)

"Jessica!" I screamed.

"In here!" she yelled back.

I walked into the kitchen and hopped up on the counter. I grabbed an apple and smiled at her.

"What's up?" I asked.

"So mom and dad told me something before they left." she grinned.

"And?"

"I get to come to London with you for a summer! And then I have to come back here for school but other then that we get to spend a whole summer together!" she yelled!

"Yayyy!" I screamed back.

"Oh and Louis invited us to a cookout the day after graduation!" she smiled.

"Okay sounds good! I would love to stay and chat but I need to go, Harry and his parents are at home. And I need to spend time with them." I gave her a hug and left.

*****

"I'm home!" I yelled.

"In here." I heard Gemma yell from the living room.

"Where's Harry." I asked looking to see my boyfriend nowhere.

"Upstairs he's taking a nap." she laughed.

"Okay! Well go get ready we are going to a fair at the beach!" I smiled and ran up the stairs.

I slowly opened my door to see Harry passed out in my bed with the sheets tangled around his body, only his boxers. I quietly tip toed in my room and crawled onto my bed. I cuddled up to Harry and ran my fingers threw his hair, loving every inch of it, loving the fact that I could sit here and watch the boy I loved so much, I love having him lay in my bed and know that he can just feel so comfortable.

Buzz....Buzzz,

I looked over at Harrys phone to see a name lit up. It said Maddy. Who is Maddy. I reached over and grabbed his phone and opened it up.

From: Maddy.

"Miss you too, let's meet up(: I'm so happy you texted"

Wtf?

"Babe?" Harry rolled over on his side putting his arm around my waist. I quickly set his phone down and put my head down.

"Yup." I said. "I was just getting you up. We are going to the fair." I said, pushing him from me.

"Oh no you don't." he laughed pulling me back into him, kissing my neck.

"Okay, we really need to get ready." I said pulling myself back up.

"Did I do something?." he asked, sitting up from my bed.

"No, just need to get ready." I said in a short tone.

***********

Authors Note

Sorry it's short but I'm working on the new chapter too! So it will be coming faster then this one did! 🙈😘

COMMENT

VOTE