Chapter 36

(Alyssa's POV)

(Friday Morning)

"Honey wake up." My mom spoke.

"Ten more minutes." I mumbled, throwing the pillow over my head.

"No sweetie. Your new manger/assistant is here." She laughed, taking the pillow from me.

"Ohmygosh! Really?" I smiled.

"Yes honey. She is even gonna drop you off at the airport so you can go to Holmes Chapel to see your love bug." my mom said.

"Really mom? Love bug?" I laughed, getting up from the bed and walking over to my closet.

"Well I'm not hip. That's what I call your father. But anyway, your father wants you to go shopping and treat yourself to whatever you want, me and him are so proud. And I think her name is Caitlyn..." she stopped to think of my manger/assistants name. "yea it's Caitlyn. She's gonna go with you for bonding time. Because she will be your closest friend from now on" my mom smiled.

"Okay mom!" I said.

"Oh and honey Jessica called and I kinda let it slip..." She looked down to her feet.

"Mom! I wasn't telling anyone yet!" I yelled.

"Well she's your Bestfriend Alyssa Hope Jones. You don't hide that stuff anyway. " She said using my middle name in a stern voice.

"I'm gonna call her..and tell Caitlyn that I will be out. Go talk to her!" I said pushing her out the door. I picked up my phone and clicked on Jessica's name.

"Alyssa Hope Jones! When where you gonna tell me!" Jessica screamed as soon as she answered.

"As soon as I got home. I swear. I'm not telling Harry yet. I'm gonna tell him when we get back. Because I don't wanna ruin my weekend with him." I said.

"Weekend with him!? Your meeting his family!?" she yelled again.

"Yes Jessica, now I need to go. My new manger/assistant is here to hangout for the day!" I said before letting her say anything back I hung up.

I put on a pair of skinny yoga pants and Harry's plaid shirt that I know he will go crazy when he sees me in it. And a pair of red vans.

I walked out to the little area we had in this suit and was greeted by a beautiful Burnett.

"You must be Caitlyn!" I smiled.

"The one and only Alyssa Jones. Simon has told me so much about you! So pleased to meet you and work with you for the rest of your career." She smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"The pleasure is all mine! Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes, the car is waiting down stairs." She smiled.

I kissed my mom and grabbed my suitcase since I was going to Harry's and wasn't coming back. And we walked to the car. Where the driver was waiting.

"Just drop us off on the street mall." Caitlyn stated.

"Yes ma'm" the driver said.

*********

"I can't believe that! there is no way!" Caitlyn laughed.

It's been three hours and it was around 3. And we where walking and having a good time, and talking about the time I fell down when I meet Usher when me and Jessica went to his concert.

"Yea! He felt so bad. And Gave me a kiss on the cheek. I almost fell again!" I laughed at the memory.

"So your mom tells me you have a boyfriend." Caitlyn smirked.