Chapter 39

(Alyssa's POV)

I walked out the door and there Harry and the boys where, standing by his mums car.

"Alright, let's go." I bluntly said.

"Hey Alyssa!" Louis shouted.

"Hey." I said back.

Then I heard Liam whisper 'not now louis'

We all got in the car and I assume where on our way back to Harry's mum. I guess the boys are staying with us too.

I was looking out the window when I felt Harry reach over and grab my thigh like he always does.

I quickly moved my leg and pushed his hand from me.

"Babe." he frowned.

"Stop." I quickly said.

"Really?" he said pulling into the drive way of his moms house.

I didn't answer, I just got out and walked into the house and up to the room.

I threw myself on the bed, waiting. I heard talking down stairs and then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Knowing it was Harry's, I sat up on the bed, acting like I was on my phone.

"Can we talk now?" Harry asked.

"You made it pretty clear that I needed to find a new boyfriend." I said ignoring his stare.

"You know that's not true, you know I love you!" he shouted.

"Harry, stop fucking raising your voice at me. Do you not get it's 5am and everyone is sleeping!" I whispered/yelled.

"Your so annoying." he yelled, walking towards me.

"Well your just a dick!" I yelled walking closer to him.

"You make me insane!" he yelled again, stepping even closer so now we where touching chest.

"Well-" I started but was cut off, by Harry grabbing my head and pulling me into him, connecting our lips, I quickly kissed back, he pushed me into the wall as his hands roamed up my body. He was being rough and it turned me on. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer, his hands ran all the way down to my butt, squeezing it. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso. I pulled away as Harry kissed me down my neck.

"Well you make me crazy." I breathlessly said.

"I love you." he said kissing me. He tried to move us to the bed but I stopped him.

"Let's try something different." I smirked.

"What do you have in mind." he smirked, knowing he's turned me just a tiny bit dirty.

I hopped down knowing, I'm making him go crazy.

"Oh I don't know, I'm feeling a little bored with the bed." I smirked, taking my top over my head and throwing it to the floor as Harry's eyes widened, probably because it's been a week. "Or am I feeling a little crazy?" I giggled, unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down my legs, still walking backwards. Harry started walking towards me. "Not so fast." I smirked, unsnapping my bra, making Harry's eyes pop out. I had him right where I wanted him. I walked over to his desk that sits up against the wall, with a little chair. I hopped up on the desk and smirked.

"Or do I just want to have fun." I smirked pulling at my underwear.

"Shit Alyssa." Harry cursed.

"So mr.styles have you been a bad boy?" I purred, as he started walking towards me.

"So let me get this right. I'm your student and your the sexy teacher?" he smirked.

"You tell me baby." I smiled wrapping my legs around him and pulling him closer with my legs.