Chapter 44

(Alyssa's POV- Day of Prom.)

"Alyssaaaaa." Harry whispered, shacking me.

"Whataaaaa" I whispered back.

We where in 8th period, watching a movie and you could say Harry was pretty bored.

As soon as I whispered back the bell rang, telling us it was time to go home! I couldn't wait for Harry to see my dress! It was red with jewels at the top and it was long that had the perfect fit to my body. Caitlyn had it made by a designer so no one will have the same dress as me. It was truly gorgeous. (Link To Dress---> http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/61/4a/41/614a41fb4b8c252c5239b0ecc2bd0aac.jpg)

"Alyssa!" Jessica said snapping me back to there conversation. "anyway, so we will all meet at Alyssa's with our dates and then go get something to eat and then go to prom! Right?" Jessica asked the group.

"Yeaa, that's the plan!" I smiled. "Harry you better have your tux ready." I scolded him.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled his front into mine and pecked my lips. "You have nothing to worry about love." he smiled. It's been 2weeks since the whole on the side of the road fight and he's been so sweet.

"Okay, I have to go get ready! Are you ready Jessica?" I smiled. I got in Jessica's truck, as she drove the way to my house.

When we pulled up to my house, I saw like ten cars. I knew that one was my parents, Brothers, and caitlyns but I had no clue who's the rest where. I looked over to Jessica and Jessica gave me the same confused look.

"I don't know who's cars those are but they are some crazy expensive cars.." Jessica said, pulling her truck beside my brothers.

"Don't ask me."

We got out of the car and we walked into my house. I walked into the living room to find...Caitlyn, Ryan, my mom and dad, Simon, and a bunch of people I didn't know.

"Awh Alyssa your home!" My mom smiled.

"OHMYGOSH YOUR SIMON COWELL!!!" Jessica screamed. You could say she watched the X Factor.

"Hello, and your name is?" he laughed.

"I'm Jessica! Alyssa's bestfriend!" She gasped.

"Okay calm down jess, not to be rude but why are you here?" I quietly laughed.

"Well I know that you haven't told anyone but this young lady." he said motioning to Jessica. "So I decided that I would bring your hair and makeup team here to meet you and help you guys get ready. And I hope you don't mind but I know that people will want to know your past so I payed some people to take your picture and we will want a picture with your friends and big group. But don't worry I'm gonna be leaving,before they all come, we are just gonna say your parents wanted good pictures." He smiled.

"Omg! No way! I am going to get to pose for pictures! That's like the ultimate selfie!" Jessica screamed.

"Yes, and I will have plenty of copies made for you guys." Caitlyn added in.

"Well this means so much guys. But we need to get started, they are gonna be here at 7. And it's four!" I rushed, smiling like a dork.

"Hi I'm Andy, I'll be doing your hair and Makeup and this is Casey and she will be doing your friends." A guy said. "Your hair is soooo gorgeous." he gushed.

"Thankss."

*********

After two an a half hours of doing hair and makeup, Me and Jessica where ready for prom. I hate to brag but we would probably be the best looking ones there. Of course by the help of my hair and makeup team.