Chapter 11

(Alyssa's POV)

Buzz...Buzz...Buzz

Who is calling my this early! It's 2:00am!

I didn't even looked I just picked up.

''Hello?'' I said annoyed.

''Babbbbyy what you doing?'' Harry slurred.

"Are you really drunk Harry?" I said pissed off.

"Maybeee" he giggled. He's acting like a five year old.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Can I come over? I wanna cuddleee" Harry begged.

"No. Go to bed" I said. I hung up the phone not even wanting to talk anymore.

I turned on my tv because I couldn't sleep. I was watching law and order: SVU, when I heard the doorbell ring like a million times in a row.

Who that hell is ringing my doorbell like that!

I ran down the stairs and ran to the door.

I opened the door to find a very drunk Harry. Fucking great.

"It's not nice to hang up the phone Alyssa" Harry said walking closer to me.

"Harry, stay back" I warned.

"Why? your my girlfriend" he slurred, still walking closer, while I took steps back.

"What the hell do you want?" I said. I'm just annoyed. And scared because he's drunk.

"I want you" he winked.

"How about I take you up to my room and get you to sleep" I asked.

"Maybe I don't wanna sleep" he slurred.

"Well you are. Now let's go" I pulled him up the stairs and into my room.

Once we where in my room I went into the bathroom to get water and Advil for Harry. I came out to see Harry only in his boxers. Ohmygod his body is like heaven.

"Here" I handed him the water and Advil.

"Thanks."

I hopped in my bed and pulled the covers over my small figure. When I felt Harry put his arm around my waist and pull me into his chest. And for some reason I felt safe. And I knew I wanted to be in this moment forever.

******

BEEP BEEP BEEP. . .

I grabbed my Alarm, pretty much throwing it at the wall.

As I tried to pull myself up, I found a passed out Harry pretty much on top of me. Awwe he's so cute when he's sleep. I so have to take a picture. I snapped one real quick before shacking him.

"Harry.! it's time to get up!" I shook him hard.

"Mhmmm..mum one more minute" he mumbled.

"Harry I'm not you mom" I said laughing.

He shot up out if bed, looking around and then at me.

"What the hell? I'm pretty sure I wasn't here last night.." He stated.

"Yea, you where pretty hammered" I giggled.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean..." I stopped him by slamming my lips into his.
His morning voice was way to sexy. I just wanted to shut him up and this was like the best way to.

I pulled away, to see him smirking.

"I could get use to that" he smirked.

"Yea? well dont. Because next time you show up to my house hammered, I'm leaving you on the porch." I said standing up and walking towards the bathroom.