In The Dark Chapter 1

Alyssa's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

It was the first day of my senior year and let me tell you I was not happy. Yes, I was pretty and popular and have boys dropping at my feet but school was still no walk in the park for me.

As I turned my alarm off, I heard foot steps coming up the steps of my pretty large house. Then I heard my mom yell.

"Alyssa, sweetie you better get up we wouldn't want you to be late on you first day of senior year!'

"Ok, mom im up" after I yelled back to my mom I got up and made my way to my bathroom. I hopped in the shower, as I stood in the shower I let the hot water hit my back and I shut my eyes. After I figured it was time to get out, I hopped out and turned on my music, I plugged in my hair curler.

After my blonde locks where perfectly curled, and I had my makeup lightly coated on my face, I walked to my closet. It was gonna be pretty hot out since it is still August and I live in LA, So I decided on pink high wasted shorts and a black crop top with a pair of black high heels. I grabbed my black Victoria Secrets backpack and ran down my stairs.

As I made it to the first floor, since I was on the third floor of the house it was kinda a walk down the stairs or it seemed like it because im just lazy even though I was caption of the cheer team. You could say I do it all really...Other then get good grades. I love cheer, I love to sing and act and im good at it to I am always the lead in the school plays and stuff like that. I also have my own studio on the fourth floor of my house.

But anyway after I got to the first floor I grabbed a juice and a apple and my car keys.

"Bye mom & Dad! And don't forget I have cheer and then im going to go to the gym so ill be home late, Love you!" I yelled to my mom and Dad

"Okay honey, But don't be to late" They yelled!

I hopped in my baby blue convertible Beetle Bug, and was off. After ten minutes of driving I made it to Starbucks, that's where I meet my bestfriend. Her name is Jessica West. As I pull up to her big ass truck, I hop out of my car and meet her inside.

" Hey Jess!" I smile and wave.

"Hey lyssa! I got you the normal!" she sat the cup of my strawberry smoothie in front of me!

"Thanks" As we made our way to a table we sat and talked and talked about cheer practice. You see Jessica was my co caption and that actually how we became bestfriends. Ever since we started freshman year. She was a lot like me. Even her family was like mine she had one brother but he was younger and mine was older, and her parents where a lot like mine. Our parents even became bestfriends. Our moms our just like us, inseparable.

As we continued to talk, the bell rang on the door and we both looked up.

There he was Harry Styles and his gang. Man they just give me the creeps. I guess I didn't notice I was staring until a voice spoke.

"Like what you see babe?" Harry said, with that famous smirk he was known for. As his friends snickered, He turned around and started to order.

"Damn, Alyssa did you see Louis? Isnt he hot?" Jessica said, She was into the bad boy type.

"No, lets go we don't want to be late" I said. We got up from our table and made our way to the door.

"See you at school Jessica!" I yelled. As I made my way to my car I was about to open when a hand pushed it shut. What the fuck is what I was thinking as I turned around to see whos hand was on my fucking car. And when I turned around I froze...Please no god this isn't happening.

"Hey babe, why you leaving so soon?" Harry spoke.

"I don't want to be late for school.." I stuttered.

"Do I make you nervous?" He asked as he slid his other hand that wasn't holding my door shut up down my waist to my bum.

"NO! Now get off me" I pushed him and he backed up with his hand up in defeat.

"Okay, But don't think your getting away that easy babe. Your mine. See you at school." He winked and then walked away.

As I got into my car all I could think about was him saying "your mine" That's scary why this year? I've never talked to him, I don't even look his way! What does he want with me! All I know is I have to get to school and tell Jessica!