01 : Forks

The moment they set foot onto the muddy ground with the clouds above a dark gray color, they both knew that withing their time in forks somethings would happen and yet they didn't bother. Why? Because they simply didn't care.

"Hope you boys don't mind the mud. It rains a lot of times here in forks." A pair of blue and green eyes looked up and locked with brown.

"It's alright Mr.Swan. It doesn't rain that much in Arizona but we actually prefer colder weathers." With a gentle smile placed on his features, eyes holding a soft feeling to them, Charlie Swan nodded with a smile, happy to know that these two boys aren't exactly complaining about the mud on their Chuck Taylor.

"Feel free to call me Charlie, you're my ex-wife's sons after all." He said with a hearty laugh that clearly held sadness at the mention about his wife and how these two boys, standing before him, are technically the woman's sons.

"If so then feel free to call me Jon, Charlie." The dark brown haired male said as he sent a smile on Charlie's way and noticing the slight tug at the man's lips made him relieved to make the man comfortable.

"So Charlie, is Bella home?" Charlie turned to the other who was staring at the house and possibly, by the boys guess, Bella's window, that had its lights off.

Charlie shook his head as he walked around the truck and pulled out a bundle of keys that were latched on his belt and motioned the boys to follow him.

"Nah. She decided to stay at Jacksonville for the week." Eyebrows raised at the mention of Jacksonville and Charlie noticed it. The looks on the teens faces were enough to know what they were thinking.

"Said she needed some space since her boyfriend broke up with her. It seemed to me like she wanted to clear her head from the break up." The two teens gave sideways glances at each other when Charlie mentioned boyfriend because for the time they spent with Bella, they were sure that she doesn't have a boyfriend nor did she seem interested in having one seeing as she's the suffer in silence type like she says.

"Boyfriend? For how long?" The one with green eyes asked as he and his brother carried their luggage and passed by Charlie, thanking him for holding the door open. He and his brother held the same expression; confusion, concern and anger.

"As far as I'm concerned...a week of two?" That made the brothers eyes to widen and turned to Charlie with worried gazes. Sure they aren't Bella's blood brothers but they sure as hell treated her as if they are, plus they liked Bella's company.

"Any particular reasons why he did so?" The green eyed male asked as he and his brother placed their bags down on the ground. Both sat on the couch Charlie offered for them to seat while they talk.

"You boys are gonna have to ask her that yourselves. She wouldn't even say a word to me about why the guy broke up with her." Shrugging his arms and placing his arms on the couches arm rest. He held a very worried look on his face that both boys noticed and didn't question it knowing how Charlie is feeling about his daughter currently in Jacksonville.

"Well we can talk about that next time. So tell me about yourselves." He said as he sat up and stared at the boys that smiled at him. Both boys were clearly not twins nor were they years apart based on how young they look and the way they think. Charlie has his suspicions on maybe one of them being a half sibling or something of the thought.

"I'm Jonathan Kyle Dwyer-Decker. Phil or should I say dad took me under his care when my parents died. They were acquaintances." Charlie stared at the boy wide eyes as he chuckled, sounding like a child and looking like one with how his skin looks so soft with their porcelain color, so delicate, so fragile. Squinting his clear blue eyes when he chuckled, he then nudged his brother, who has been quiet beside him and has been fidgeting a lot on the hem of his shirt.