03 : The Cullens

Sitting altogether with our friends was comforting and relaxing since you get to be who you are and not pretend. But that wasn't the case for the group of five, they had to pretend, to make it seem to other's that they're humans, that they've been alive for 18 or maybe 19 years and not centuries. Which made it more difficult because they could feel eyes on them and it was really uncomfortable yet they still tried their very best to ignore the piercing gazes focused on them.

Amanda and Charlotte engaged into a conversation about when they should buy a new set of clothes and make up along with what song they should be singing. Jonathan and David were so into the topic about what they should be doing and where should they start with their mini adventure. Charles, he made no attempt to converse with them and just continued to munch on his garden salad and sipping on his juice box from time to time.

He didn't mind not being apart of the conversation since he always preferred to keep things to himself, which the others respect, and was and has always been the introverted type of person. Though there are times when he'd build up the confidence and talk to others aside from Jonathan, Bella and his friends.

"Who are those guys?" Jonathan asked as he turned to the door along with the other four and witnessed how students would stop and stare when a bunch of teens entered the cafeteria. It was as if witnessing a runway show to the five teens but to the others, it was more than just that.

"Oh them. They're the Cullens." Amanda said with an uninterested tone in her voice as she turned her attention to her sandwich and took a bite out of it. She sipped on her water before she continued to speak.

"Based from what I heard, which I'm sure are only half true, they moved here two years ago from Alaska and are the foster children of Dr. and Mrs. Cullen." Charlotte nodded as she leaned in an attempt to make sure their whispers weren't heard.

"Rosalie Hale, the beautiful blondie, she looks like a model. Beside her, Emmett Cullen s her boyfriend." She said and David chuckled.

"Which is kind off weird for other people since in their eyes they're siblings siblings when in reality, none of them are biologically related." Jonathan and Charles chuckled as they sipped from their juice box.

"Well one thing is for sure. It's their business, not mine so I shouldn't really worry about it." Charles said with Jonathan nodding to his statement. The other three just smiled, expecting the kind of answer from Charles. Charles respects everyone and respects their business, aware that it isn't his call to care.

He glanced at Rosalie and saw a slight curve of her lips but in a flash, it was gone. She and Emmett walked towards their table hand-in-hand and it just seemed really sweet. Charles just smiled as Charlotte's voice came through his ears and listened to her words.

"Okay next up. She's Alice Cullen, really sweet if you ask me and has a really wonderful sense in clothes. I mean look at what she's wearing now."

"Lottie, focus." Amanda said with a small smile as she was enjoying how her sister slowly started to ramble about fashion and clothes.

"Sorry Mandie. The boy next to her is Jasper Hale. If you ask me, he looks really constipated in my opinion." She added making all four turn to her with a look and was clearly holding in their laughs to not get any unwanted attention from anyone in the cafeteria.

None of the noticed when Alice and Jasper glanced at them and smiled to each other as they sat with Rosalie and Emmett on the table. All four of them just silently stared at the five teens that were having a friendly conversation and a little bit about them. Alice stared at them and saw a flash of wings and mist and then it disappeared. She took a sharp intake of breath making the other three look at her with concerned looks but she shook it off as if to say it was 'nothing'.