He's back?

DISCLAIMER!!!! Sexual content in this chapter. If you're not okay with that or feel awkward about it skip it.

We get back to Mystic Falls after a good hour because of Damon thinking that 'someone was following us'. We had to pull over and wait for the person to pass us because Damon is a fucking lunatic who literally thinks everyone is out to get us.

I go home and shut the door. I stand there for a few minutes and started walking up the stairs. The house was dead silent and it made me feel uneasy. I went up to my room and turned the light on. Something needs to change in here. I look around and nod my head. I go to a closet out in the hallway and see a few extra paint gallons sitting on a shelf. I grab a few colors and start painting my room.

After about four hours, I have all the walls painted two coats and I put some stuff back. I also decided to redecorate. Might as well do that than try to solve my mental problems right now. (Her new room below, everything else is the same)

I lay down on my bed after I'm done and pull down the covers

I lay down on my bed after I'm done and pull down the covers. I check the time on the clock beside my bed and it reads 3 am. I groan and turn the lights off. A few minutes later, my phone buzzes and I pick it up. The text messages were from...Klaus. B-but, he's dead.

From: Niklaus
Hey love

To: Niklaus
Hi??

I wait impatiently for him to respond and my heart starts beating really fast. I stare off into space and think of only him. Everything about him.

From: Niklaus
I'm outside your house. Could you let me in?

To: Niklaus
It's unlocked.

My eyes widened when I type that. The door was unlocked this whole time and I could have been murdered by a fucking psychopath. I lay there for a while and then hear foot steps coming near my room. I hold my sheets tightly, waiting to see if he's really alive. A knock is heard from my door and he peeks in. The only problem was, it wasn't him. It was Tyler. My eyes widened and I turned my lamp on.

"How are you alive?" I say angrily. He furrows his brows and I raise a brow.

"I took the form of Tyler's body when I died. The Bennett witch did it for me."

"So...you're Klaus?" I ask and he nods. "Prove it." I say and he stands there thinking.

"After I got back from after you telling Elijah and I that you killed Damon, I found you in my room looking at my paintings." He says and I cock my head.

"That doesn't mean anything." I say and he smirks.

"At the warehouse, while I was in the casket, you told me how you felt about me." I widen my eyes and stare at him.

"Fine. You're Klaus." I look him up and down. I wrinkle my nose and he laughs. "You had to choose Tyler?"

"It was either him or a living body." He says and I nod my head.