♡13. Scream

~ SEVEN MONTHS LATER ~

"Where you going beautiful? We're not done yet!" The man yelled as I tried to get far away from him.

I turned to look at him but never stopped, "please! I just want to be left alone!" I cried.

Then I started to run and he ran after me.

I wasn't fast enough. He came up behind me and grabbed me roughly. "No! Stop!" I screamed and cried.
He kissed my neck and laughed, he turned me around to face him, "I like it when they scream." He said sadistically.

I smiled, "so do I."

My fangs came out and his eyes widened in fear. I was so quick, sinking my teeth into his neck and drinking from him.

I let his body fall and wiped my mouth, hearing someone clapping from behind me.

"Very nice.. Seven minutes." Harry said.

I groaned, "I can do better than seven minutes. I've gotten down to five before.. remember?"

"It's always gonna be different.. Don't stress over it."

"I want to be fast. It's not stress.. it's improvement." I said. "The faster, the better. Less risk."

He pulled me against his chest and kissed me deeply like he always did. "They won't come looking for you.. Not when they know how.. vicious you are."

"They knew it before. I think they'll come.. Eventually."

I had tried not to think of Sky or Lestat. The idea of where they had gone or what they did made my mind cloudy and neither myself or Harry cared for that. But I was worried, one day they would show up and be the cause of drama for us... Things were good. I didn't want to jeopardize that.

~ Sky's P.O.V. ~

She entered my mind a lot. But I always pushed it out quickly. Then Lestat said he wouldn't rest until he was the one to knock her down.
And he dragged me along with him for his plan.

"I don't agree with it." I said.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "she got rid of you.. almost like you weren't anything to her. Imagine how high on her horse she is now... She. Must. Be. Stopped."

I sighed at what he said. She did throw me out. In her mind, she only had one mate. But she really still had two. And she needs to be reminded of that.

I nodded, "fine. I'll help you."

~ Lilith's P.O.V. ~

The house was so big, a lot of the time I didn't see the people who lived here.

Of course I saw Harry every day, and Lucius every other day. He still had an attraction toward me, but I never let that get in the way of things he could teach me.

"Thinking about me again?" Lucius said, coming in the dining room.

I sighed, "I was actually.."

He let out a throaty laugh before coming behind the chair I sat in, "it's been a while since—"

"We can't do that... Ever again." I said before looking up at him. "I love Harry. I don't want to be in the whirlwind of a love triangle again."

He traced his fingers over my bare shoulder, "you and I both know... we never did anything out of love."

I smirked and shook my head, "and you and I both know that is only true on my part. You just won't admit it." I said standing up. We stood in front of each other, very close.

"Lilith.." He said softly. He moved his lips closer to mine slowly until they hovered right over my own.

My heart jumped up into my throat.

"I can feel that." He said referring to my heart beat. I inhaled and then he quickly put his lips on mine and grabbed the back of my neck and waist. He held me tightly and the kiss was good. But we couldn't be doing it. I pushed against his chest and whimpered when he was reluctant to let go. But he did.

I shook my head, "never again." I said before going toward the doorway.

"Lilith." He said in a scolding tone.

I kept going towards the stairs to my room but then a hand clamped over my mouth and pulled me into one of the hall closets.

"Scream. I'd love to hear it."

I knew that voice.

Lestat.