♡6. Moon River

I was locked in with Sky. That's the name he introduced himself as but also the name I remember him being called.

Harry wanted me to be with him until both of our desires had gone.
We didn't know how long it would really be. But he was angry and I didn't blame him.

"Everywhere I went, someone showed up or invite themselves into my room while I slept." I said.

"Lucius' mate... Mina. She tried with me but he stopped her. They've stayed away from me. You were the only one I... kissed." He said.

We lay facing each other on the bed trying not to be all over each other every second we were in here but it proved to be hard at times. It had only been a day.

"They want us to.. get it out. Why else would they put us together." I said. Feeling the need grow stronger.

He shook his head, "I like you.. I don't want either of us to be killed. It could be a trick."

"Harry's my mate. And what reason would they have.. we aren't human.. completely. Or related to great leaders." I said.

The soft sound of a radio played in the room. Moon River began and Sky's lips twitched into a smile.
"You wanna dance with me?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

His hand took mine as we stood at the end of the bed. He placed both my hands around his neck and his slowly and carefully travelled to my back. His foot stepped on mine, "sorry.." He said quietly.
Then we swayed as the song went on. No mishaps or foot stepping.

I felt his gaze on me and finally moved my eyes up to meet his. So caring.
Then his gaze traveled to my lips. I knew he wanted to kiss me but the worry of something happening to either of us was stopping him.
"Nothing will happen.." I whispered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

And he kissed me immediately. Deeper than in the hallway. More intense because we had held off during our time alone.
His hands gripped my thighs and lifted me into the bed. His hands pushed my dress up and my fingers fumbled with his pants.
I lay down and he quickly came on top of me. But as soon as he put himself in me, things slowed down. Becoming delicate. He moved at a good pace but his eyes wanted to look at mine. He wanted a connection that I didn't want to give.

"Look at me." He said.

"No.."

I did look at Lucius during but it was different.
Sky wanted me to look at him because he wanted to feel something. He wanted love. I could tell and I could feel it.

"Please.. I won't mention it.. please just look at me." He begged quietly.
I turned my head and looked at him. His gaze was of love not lust. And the second I looked at him, I knew he wouldn't be able to not mention it. He was feeling something for me.
And maybe.. I was feeling it too.

I pulled him down and kissed him. Then immediately pushed him off me completely.
He stumbled back and I sat up, "my desire is gone. If yours isn't then.. find someone else to help you." I said before going to the door.
"Lily, wait!" He said while doing his pants up.
"No. We don't talk about this, okay? Keep it between us." I said before leaving the room.

Why did that happen? I thought I had a mate. I thought that vampires only loved one after they found them.

Then how the hell do I explain that?