♡12. Get Out

My thirst pulsed through me as I walked along the sidewalk. Obviously nobody would just come to me and allow me to drink from them.

But finally I saw them. A group of four men. Drinking and messing around with each other.

I smiled to myself and walked closer to them, allowing every ounce of innocence I had to flow out of me.

One man noticed me and tapped on another to look. One by one, they looked at me and couldn't tear their eyes away.

"You lost, beautiful..?" One asked. I came close enough to him and ran my hand down his chest. I nodded, "uh huh.. Maybe you could.." My fingers pulled the strap of my dress to fall down my shoulder, "help me..."

I backed up towards an alley just off where they had been standing. And they all followed me.
The first one leaned in to kiss me but my teeth sank into his neck first.
I drank. But stopped before his heart did. Just like Lestat told me.

One by one.

I drank from them.

***

Every one of us sat at the dining room table, a glass of blood in front of us.

"Not hungry?" Lestat asked me, with an arrogant tone. "Or should I ask the four men you killed?"

I turned my head to him and glared. I picked up the glass and drank. I drank the whole thing and slammed it down to the table, breaking it.
"Don't pretend you haven't killed anyone, Lestat. You're the worst killer of us all."

"Lily, you didn't.. Not four.." Sky said and I scoffed, "I did. And they were delicious."

My eyes landed on Lucius and caught his smirk.

But the table seemed to be missing some of us. Ginger and Rosalina... and Harry.
"Where is he?" I asked, knowing that if any of the missing women were with him, they would be dead.

"He's in his coffin." Lestat said, ".. Alone." He stood up from his chair and stood behind Mina. "The garden needs tending.." He told her. She got up and left the room. His act of dominance was directly for me to see. Towards one of his brothers mates.

He slowly walked to where I sat, "what happened between us before.. will not happen again. Unless I want it to." He said.

"What happened?" Sky asked. "Did you hurt her?" His voice becoming angry.

Lestat didn't even bother to look away from me as he answered, "your precious little love... tricked me and my two brothers into fornication with her." He said. I smirked to myself and let my tongue lick the corner of my mouth. His eyes faltered from their dominance for a second but then regained balance.

"What?" Sky said, hurt from what he had heard.

"I thought it would be best to tell him before we told our dear brother Harry.." Lestat spoke, "he will.. not take it so lightly."

I rolled my eyes and stood up from the table, "you're pathetic." He grabbed my arm to stop me but my anger towards him began to grow many minutes before.
I flicked my hand up in the air and he went flying across the room into the wall.

I went over and grabbed him by the neck, "your childish attempt to regain control of me failed. I don't want to but if you do it again, I'll kill you... I can't deny it would feel good." I said before releasing his neck.

As I walked towards the door he spoke, "my blood courses through your veins, Lilith. And Queen Akasha's courses through mine. I made you this way."

I turned and looked at him, "yes.. And doesn't it feel... So. Good."

It really did.

~ Sky's P.O.V. ~