《♡ Chapter 17 ♡》

"Kai!" Taehyun called and ran after Kai. "Oh, hi Taehyun." Kai said.

"Hm... Let's go somewhere else and talk about this." Taehyun said.

_________________

"What was it that you had to talk to me about?" Kai asked and sat down on Taehyun's bed.

"It's about Y/N." Taehyun said. Kai's face darkened at the sound of her name.

"What about her?" Kai asked.

"I'm wondering why you broke up with her so suddenly? She's been crying so much, and she doesn't even know why you did that. I think she deserves an explanation at the very least." Taehyun said.

"I don't think a cheater deserves my explanation." Kai said.

"Cheater?" Taehyun asked and frowned. Kai nodded.

"With Jimin. Minha took a photo of them kissing in the hallways. They seem to like eachother alot." Kai said and took his phone out. He showed Taehyun the photo.

"That makes no sense... I heard her saying that she'd choose you over any other guy..." Taehyun said.

"She did? Maybe Jimin isn't every other guy." Kai said and got up.

"I'm going now." Kai said.

"What? Where are you going?" Taehyun asked.

"I'm hanging out with Minha." Kai said and left.

________________

Kai walked with Minha down the streets near Bighit after buying icecream. "Oppa, you're really kind. The other haven't been as nice as you have to me." Minha said and pouted. Kai smiled, but it disapeared when he saw Y/N in front of them. Minha glared at her and wrapped herself around Kai's arm. Y/N stared at them with wide, teary eyes.

"Where do you want to go next? I want to go to the movies." Minha said and kept walking with Kai. The two kept talking while Y/N stood there, completely frozen.

"K-Kai..." she said quietly and started whimpering. Tears ran down her cheeks and she started running.

"I don't want to be here anymore..." she cried and kept running.

The next day....

Taehyun ran into Namjoon's room out of breath. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok looked up at him, beinf interupted from writing lyrics.

"H-Hyung... M-Minha showed Kai this... W-Which... is why they broke up." Taehyun said and showed his phone to them. Namjoon frowned and looked closer.

"Taehyun, give that to me." Namjoon said. Taehyun nodded and gave Namjoon his phone. Namjoon zoomed in the photo.

"This is off... Look, Y/N isn't hugging him back, and her eyes are wide. She looks like Jimin kissed her and she wasn't expecting it. Also, look at how her phone is in her hand. She was definitely doing something before he suddenly kissed her, and she didn't even have time to turn it off and put it in her pockets like she normally does when she talks to someone." Namjoon said.

"Let's go check the CCTV." Yoongi said.

_________________

Jimin paced back and forth with the audio clip on his phone, wondering if he should show Kai or not.

"I'll be a bad person if I don't..." Jimin said.

"If you don't do what?" Taehyun asked. Jimin stopped and turned to see Taehyun, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi.