Chapter 30 - My Piece.

Start from the beginning

"Her ass looks amazing." Jax said, smirking at the screen.

"No, Jackie boy, those breasts look amazing in that dress." Chibs whistled.

"Yeah, that she's shaking in a fucking club and not for us." Happy said.

"True.." Jax said, before his devilish smile spread across his face. "Maybe we should crash it."

"Now, you're talking." Happy said.

___

Monica danced in her seat, as she sipped on her water. She was having a blast but didn't want to overdo it. The rest of her friends were on the dancefloor or playing pool in the corner of the nightclub.

Adrian always knew the good spots.

Her eyes closed as she listened to the music. She didn't know how long her eyes were closed, until she felt a change in the atmosphere.

Opening her eyes, she made eye contact with her 3 men. She smiled as she looked over them - she missed them. Monica had refused to see them, for the past 2 days, wanting to wait until their wedding.

"Baby." She called out to all of them, as they sat down in the section. Adrian had snagged them the VIP room, so it was a secluded area.

She nuzzled into Chibs' neck as he palmed her ass.

"Been a good girl?" He asked in her ear, with that beautiful accent.

Monica nodded her head, as she began kissing him. She gripped his slight erection, before pulling back to lean over to kiss Jax on the lips.

Jax grabbed her and held her in place as his tongue plunged into her mouth. "Missed you, baby."

"I missed you too." She said, moving her hands under his shirt, stopping at his belt. He watched her with those blue eyes.

She looked over at Happy, taking in his hardened frown.

Climbing off of Jax, she sat on Happy's lap. He made no move to kiss her.

"What's wrong?"

"I'll fuck you up." Happy said bluntly.

Monica looked at him, before turning to Jax and Chibs confused. "Uh.. any particular reason why?"

"You only shake this ass for us." He said.

"Ohh." Her eyes went wide at that.

"Yeah, oh." Happy, in return, narrowed his eyes at her.

A/N: Heavy sex scene. (:

Writing/adding this on 11/14/22 -
I wanted to say this a couple of years ago. I've been meaning to explain the club sex scene. I don't go clubbing, so I still have my young/teen idea of a vip section with an elevated "area" that's not exactly all out in the open. So, just imagine me imagining a separate seating area than the rest of the club.. but the club is still visible for the VIPs... if that makes sense 🥴 I might be thinking of a strip club vip area 🤔

_________________________

*Back to the story 😊*

"Get me out of here, and I'll do more than that. Or.. do you want to try a little exhibitionism tonight?" She said, smiling as she watched him tense up and his eyes darkened with lust.

"You want to.. don't you." Monica taunted unwrapping her dress. She was aware of her 2 other men's heated stares.

Although she was big chested, her wrap dress allowed for her to wear a filmsy bralette. Her dark nipples were peaking out from the white lace.